Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Cyber And Phone

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i know the real thing is much MUCh better---but does anyone else like cybersex and phonesex???

I am a guy, so maybe it is just me--any ladies like it??

Comments

• Options
    I'm sure there's lots of numbers you can call.
  • Options
    Some people do, some people don't. Cybersex is fairly stupid as unless you have webcams & MSN or something else that proves its them it could be anyone cracking one off over you. Phonesex is often something people in LDR's and who don't see each other often do.

Some people enjoy them, others don't. You're not a freak or anything.
  • Options
    See sig.
  • Options
    does anyone remember Microsoft CChat?

it was included with Windows 95 & 98 and was like a for runner to MSN Mesenger in some ways.

anyhoo me and my mates used to go on there when we were about 13-14 and try and get all these american chicks to have 'Cyber sex ':yees: with us.

We'd get to the end and then tell them we were 14 then log off.

i've tried not to think much about that now I'm much older and slightley wiser :nervous: :D

still got a few picks of yank birds i was sent over cchat...somewhere...
  • Options
    My man is in the military so we have phone sex all the time! When you don't get to see each other for months to a year at a time, it's pretty nice!
  • Options
    i used to love cybering with boys and girls but i was like 16-17 then. i've never done phone sex... i'd feel too shy to do it.
  • Options
    aimz wrote:
    i used to love cybering with boys and girls but i was like 16-17 then. i've never done phone sex... i'd feel too shy to do it.

Thats our shy retiring, Aimz
  • Options
    I've only ever done both with one person (my ex boyfriend), and I wouldn't consider doing it with someone I didn't know. I find it great, but like I said, I know the person really well and totally trust him, so I think that's the only way I could. I used to think that I'd be too embarrassed to participate in phone sex, but when it comes down to it, it just sort of happens, and you're not really thinking of embarrassment!
  • Options
    It's fun. Done both few times with girlfriends. And used to cyber quite a lot at one point.