Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Funk Evolution - House & Breaks fest. London

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
The intention of the previous post was to inform anyone who may be interested of a good night out in London. However, it appears that those who are too sad to actually leave their house, and instead choose to spend what appears to be most of their time posting inane comments on "community forums", do not want the rest of the you to have the choice of checking out a post or not.

You can easily sit back and let life pass you by, or you can hop on and be part of it. Our night is an attempt to do something useful with our lives other than bad-mouthing those that don't (or do). I am greatful for the feedback though as I now know where not to waste my time in future.

I can only suggest that the said parties try and get out more, but whatever they do, please DO NOT attend our night as we only welcome sound people.

I am sure any further comments would be appreciated, but not by me as they will only fall on deaf ears/blind eyes.

Also, most dance music other than that which has a 4 /4 beat would generally considered as breaks (inc. d&b, etc). So if you would like to suggest how you would promote a night which isn't 4/4 all the way through, then please do tell... (but bear in mind the previous paragraph).

I thank you.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.