Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

lol at England Rugby

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Obviously they are bollicks,the world chamos cat even beat OIreland
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options

you're off dope but look what you write when your pissed...but yes england are shite haha.
  • Options
    Other than the fact that we would have won against France if the kicking game was on form, and beaten ireland if we hadn't had two tries disallowed... Hardly crap. But, to the same effect, I fail to see how everyone can have the same standards from the England team when half the world cup squad retired, the other half are injured and we lost our captain and our coach.
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    Other than the fact that we would have won against France if the kicking game was on form, and beaten ireland if we hadn't had two tries disallowed... Hardly crap. But, to the same effect, I fail to see how everyone can have the same standards from the England team when half the world cup squad retired, the other half are injured and we lost our captain and our coach.
    Meh, they've still lost their 3 games so far. It's a poor excuse saying that half the world cup team have retired; you've lost your coach; etc, etc. The idea of playing for your country is to win games. So all your players should be good enough. Memories of days gone by when...sniff...England used to win won't win the 6 Nations. Either will dragging out the "retirement" excuse and beating it like the dead nag it is.
  • Options

And what did O'Ireland have to say about that. You wouldn't catch me being beat by a cat, even he did wear chamos, I'd still see him approaching. :yes:

:p
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:

...same old England, always bleating.

The tries were disallowed for a reason. The first the ref believed was offside, which is against the rules. The second, there was no clear indication that the ball had been touched down therefore a try can't be given. Oh, and just for the record, England's try should not have stood because there was an off the ball infringement against one of Ireland's players. But I'm not gonna sit here and bleat about what should have or could have happened.

Ireland beat you...again. Get over it.
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:

:lol: i'd expect more from you...i'm sure if such and such happened Italy would be top without conceding one try...what happened happened and there's nothing england or engish fans can say to excuse how shit they have been this year in the six naitons end of.
  • Options
    The English can never take losing, it's always something else's fault.

Roll on Wales vs Ireland Grand Slam.
  • Options
    COME ON WALES !!! Fucking brilliant stuff.

France and Wales, what a game !
  • Options
    who really gives a fuck about this shit sport anyway?
  • Options
    Tommo100 wrote:

well obviously people do...you can't say a sport is shit. same as you can't say a music genre is shit but i don't like it either...it's just an excuse to go to the pub..get pissed and shout your countries name really loud like a barbarian...wonder why though?
  • Options
    Tommo100 wrote:

I bet you were still one of the people who suddenly became interested in supporting England rugby when they won the world cup though.
  • Options
    I love the way some Irish/Scottish wanker comes and says "England are shit!" or some another irritating thing, then they start saying "ooooh English bleating and excuses again" when we come back with replies.

Irish wankers, oh your'e so cheeky and lovable and "everyone loves the Irish!!!" as you keep informing everyone, well I've got news for you, I DONT. ;)

hehe only kidding, but next time England are back on form and we kick your arses as we usually do I'm going to go on and on and say how shit you are just like you buggers do when you beat us. :D
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:
    I bet you were still one of the people who suddenly became interested in supporting England rugby when they won the world cup though.

You mean like all those people from Buckinghamshire who start being Welsh as soon as Wales win a match against anyone?
  • Options

Nope, I thought the whole patriotic events were good surounding it but no interest in the game whatsoever.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    You mean like all those people from Buckinghamshire who start being Welsh as soon as Wales win a match against anyone?

I'm not from Buckinghamshire you cunt i mearly live(d)? there.
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:
    I'm not from Buckinghamshire you cunt i mearly live(d)? there.

Same difference, really.

Though I wasn't meaning you in particular: it's amazing how many Irish there are on St Paddy's Day, too.
  • Options
    I love the way some Irish/Scottish wanker comes and says "England are shit!" or some another irritating thing, then they start saying "ooooh English bleating and excuses again" when we come back with replies.
    There's a reason you get labelled bleating cunts, look at this nonsense:
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    Other than the fact that we would have won against France if the kicking game was on form, and beaten ireland if we hadn't had two tries disallowed... Hardly crap
    If that's not pathetic bleating and excuse making I don't know what is.

Irish wankers, oh your'e so cheeky and lovable and "everyone loves the Irish!!!" as you keep informing everyone, well I've got news for you, I DONT.
    I don't presume everyone loves the Irish, I know for a fact plenty of English people (usually from Kent with a double barrelled surname) don't like us but it doesn't bother me, nor does it bother me that you don't like the Irish.
    but next time England are back on form and we kick your arses as we usually do I'm going to go on and on and say how shit you are just like you buggers do when you beat us.
    You don't usually beat us :confused: , and if you do manage it, then by all means come and tell us how shit we are because we'd probably deserve to be called shit if we managed to lose to England :p
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Same difference, really.

Though I wasn't meaning you in particular: it's amazing how many Irish there are on St Paddy's Day, too.

So if you lived in France you would say you were French?