Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Shrooming

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well basically me n me m8 did 20g of mexicans down in a forest, about 15 other ppl there, all gettin wasted havin a laugh, first hour or two, felt like i was guna be sick and saw some crazy shit, like thinking when is this guna end. Then after a while, once it got dark, it became a lot more fun and i didnt feel ill anymore. Does anyone else feel sick when doing mexicans? am i taking too much or something?

Comments

• Options
    Most people will feel their stomach becoming all fluttery but if youve been drinking that can make it worse. 20g between 2 people is not very much, last time we went shrooming it was 40g of mexicans and 40g of columbian between 2 of us made up into 4 cups of tea. A very strong but enjoyable trip.

A handy hint: If you or a friend is having a bad trip try watching Finding Nemo or some other disney film as the friendly characters put you at ease and the bright colours can spark of particularly beautiful visuals.
  • Options
    we did 20gs each - wud truffles have less of a i think im guna vomit effect?
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    you could have a look at theSite factsheet on Magic Mushrooms, it says there that eating magic mushrooms can cause stomach pains, nausea and vomiting, it is quite a common side effect. Erowid, in their extensive Mushroom Vaults do say that over the counter nausea medication may help, and ginger is a recommended natural remedy for nausea.
  • Options
    thanks