Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

CNN reported no plane hit the Pentagon........

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    planes don't dissapper that quickly...even with that ammount of heat and force...it doesn't add up.
    Well according to a lot of people who know how to add up a lot better than you; i.e. aviation experts and people who know about such things, they can vapourise to an extent. But, they didn't, they found wreckage and the remains of most of the passangers.
    and monsanto, mc donalds, and the bush family are plotting to take over the world. and if you don't believe me then you are all fools....
    Yeaaaah thats right, surrrrrrre you're not crazy :thumb: hehe
  • Options
    fact is 90% of the eyewitness accounts you posted are from the twin towers, there are very few ppl who claim to have seen the one that hit the pentagon........i dont know what they think they saw, there are numerous studies that show human memory is by no means foolproof or objective, if the news says it was a plane your brain will question itself......one of the links you posted the guy says it looked like a cruise missile with wings, that may well be........

and you're gonna tell me that the explosion was so fierce it vaporised virtually all of the plane, yet the black boxes are found in perfect condition.....pshhhh im not convinced........they may have recovered and identified people on board but there is no footage of them at the site is there, and how did the reporter miss all this?........in fact why is there no video footage of the plane hitting? this is after all the most heavily guarded fortress in america no?.........

and need i say it again, you still haven't answered my question...........c'mon how do walls fall down 45 mins AFTER being hit by the plane? i don't think you can comprehend the question i have asked it enough times.......
  • Options
    apollo_69 wrote:
    fact is 90% of the eyewitness accounts you posted are from the twin towers, there are very few ppl who claim to have seen the one that hit the pentagon........i dont know what they think they saw, one of the links you posted the guy says it looked like a cruise missile with wings, that may well be...............
    Did you read the accounts?
    Or did you just dismiss the evidence because you refuse to believe it?

"On a Metro train to National Airport, Allen Cleveland looked out the window to see a jet heading down toward the Pentagon. 'I thought, "There's no landing strip on that side of the subway tracks,"' he said. Before he could process that thought, he saw 'a huge mushroom cloud. The lady next to me was in absolute hysterics.'"
    - "Our Plane Is Being Hijacked." Washington Post, 12 Sep 2001

"I was supposed to have been going to the Pentagon Tuesday morning at about 11:00am (EDT) and was getting ready, and thank goodness I wasn't going to be going until later. It was so shocking, I was listening to the news on what had happened in New York, and just happened to look out the window because I heard a low flying plane and then I saw it hit the Pentagon. It happened so fast... it was in the air one moment and in the building the next..."
    - "U.S. Under Attack: Your Eyewitness Accounts." BBC News, 14 Sep 2001

"As I approached the Pentagon, which was still not quite in view, listening on the radio to the first reports about the World Trade Center disaster in New York, a jetliner, apparently at full throttle and not more than a couple of hundred yards above the ground, screamed overhead. ... Seconds before the Pentagon came into view a huge black cloud of smoke rose above the road ahead. I came around the bend and there was the Pentagon billowing smoke, flames and debris, blackened on one side and with a gaping hole where the airplane had hit it."
    - "Eyewitness at the Pentagon." Human Events, 17 Sep 2001
    "Omar Campo, a Salvadorean, was cutting the grass on the other side of the road when the plane flew over his head. 'It was a passenger plane. I think an American Airways plane,' Mr Campo said. 'I was cutting the grass and it came in screaming over my head. I felt the impact. The whole ground shook and the whole area was full of fire. I could never imagine I would see anything like that here.'"
    - "Pentagon Eyewitness Accounts." The Guardian, 12 Sep 2001

"Afework Hagos, a computer programmer, was on his way to work but stuck in a traffic jam near the Pentagon when the plane flew over. 'There was a huge screaming noise and I got out of the car as the plane came over. Everybody was running away in different directions. It was tilting its wings up and down like it was trying to balance. It hit some lampposts on the way in.'"

"A pilot who saw the impact, Tim Timmerman, said it had been an American Airways 757. "'It added power on its way in,' he said. 'The nose hit, and the wings came forward and it went up in a fireball.'"

There are countless more, describing the PENTAGON not the twin towers.

apollo_69 wrote:

and need i say it again, you still haven't answered my question...........c'mon how do walls fall down 45 mins AFTER being hit by the plane? i don't think you can comprehend the question i have asked it enough times.......

I don't even know if thats true. Even if it is, why is it so hard to believe? Because you don't want to? Looking for a conspiracy no matter how much evidence is against it? Oh yes of course, because all the evidence against what you say is "propaganda" and we are too blind to realise that. :rolleyes:

Question: "Can you explain how a Boeing 757-200, weighing nearly 100 tons and travelling at a minimum speed of 250 miles an hour only damaged the outside of the Pentagon?"
    Answer: It didn't only damage the outside. According to the Washington Post, structural damage extended at least 150 feet inside, well into the third ("C") ring of the building.

Question: "Can you explain how a Boeing 14.9 yards high, 51.7 yards long, with a wingspan of 41.6 yards and a cockpit 3.8 yards high, could crash into just the ground floor of this building?"
    Answer: It didn't just crash into the ground floor. According to official statements and news reports, it took out both the first and second floors on impact.

Question: "Can you find debris of a Boeing 757-200 in this photograph?"
    Answer: No, but we can in this one credited to a U.S. Navy photographer [enlarged version]. Bear in mind, eyewitnesses say the Boeing 757 virtually disintegrated when it struck the reinforced wall of the building. Given that, and the tremendous forward momentum of the aircraft on impact, the assumption that a significant amount of debris ought to be visible in front of the Pentagon wouldn't seem justified.

According to a CNN article published the day after the attack, Michael Tamillow, a battalion chief of the Fairfax County, Virginia Fire Department, reported that parts of the Boeing 757 fuselage had indeed been recovered from the wreckage by FBI investigators (the same team that later found the black boxes). "No large pieces apparently survived," the article said.

One visitor who surveyed the crash site a few days later, Representative Judy Biggert of Illinois, told reporters she saw remnants of the jetliner: "There was a seat from a plane," she said, "there was part of the tail and then there was a part of green metal, I could not tell what it was, a part of the outside of the plane." (Chicago Sun-Times, 16 Sep, 2001)
  • Options
    apollo_69 wrote:
    i dunno, maybe we have some budding physicists on these boards who can explain how a plane punctures several layers of armour plated walls but leaves it standing for 45 mins............??
    You might remember that the Twin Towers didn't collapse for a goodly while after they were hit either.
    planes don't dissapper that quickly...even with that ammount of heat and force...it doesn't add up.
    Proof please? kthxbai
    apollo_69 wrote:
    and you're gonna tell me that the explosion was so fierce it vaporised virtually all of the plane, yet the black boxes are found in perfect condition.....pshhhh im not convinced........they may have recovered and identified people on board but there is no footage of them at the site is there, and how did the reporter miss all this?........in fact why is there no video footage of the plane hitting? this is after all the most heavily guarded fortress in america no?.........
    It's not to say that the plane was neccessarily vaporized, simply than it was torn apart and buried under debris. The black box is specifically designed to withstand these sorts of crashes, whereas a plane is not.

As for guard footage, that depends on which conspiracy theory you believe in.
    apollo_69 wrote:
    I think an apt question here is; if you don't think a plane could have done this, what do you think could have?
  • Options
    all i can say is i wish i could talk to this lot in person maybe they could put my mind at rest on this one, right now they are just letters on a screen.......i never said nothing hit the pentagon, i just don't think it was an airliner..........so it punctures several layers but doesn't knock them down straight away, do you know how big an airliner is? it just isn't possible, and I know it didn't knock the walls down straight away because the CNN reporter said as much, and i have seen footage in a 9/11 video of the walls coming down when they are smouldering, long after the plane has supposedly hit...........it just doesn't fit.
  • Options
    Senori wrote:
    You might remember that the Twin Towers didn't collapse for a goodly while after they were hit either.

you twonk there is a difference between a tower and a building like the pentagon, are you being serious? trust me the bit of the building that the planes hit caved in instantly, or the plane would have bounced off it.......lol and don't get me started on the twin towers......
    It's not to say that the plane was neccessarily vaporized

well where the hell did it go and why can't the reporter see it? it's not something easily missed, even if buried under debris........which there wasn't any right away, bcos the walls didnt fall down til after 45 mins......ffs
    The black box is specifically designed to withstand these sorts of crash.
    i refuse to believe anything, never mind black boxes, can withstand vaporisation, do you know what vaporisation means? it means everything turns into vapour......... :yeees:
    As for guard footage, that depends on which conspiracy theory you believe in.

well do enlighten us, have you seen video footage? there was none on the news at the time, it's impossible to believe a military complex doesn't have cameras watching every possible angle...............
    I think an apt question here is; if you don't think a plane could have done this, what do you think could have?

there are several ideas about what this could have been, im no expert but an unmanned aerial drone is just one possibility........
  • Options
    apollo_69 wrote:
    all i can say is i wish i could talk to this lot in person maybe they could put my mind at rest on this one, right now they are just letters on a screen.......i never said nothing hit the pentagon, i just don't think it was an airliner..........so it punctures several layers but doesn't knock them down straight away, do you know how big an airliner is? it just isn't possible, and I know it didn't knock the walls down straight away because the CNN reporter said as much, and i have seen footage in a 9/11 video of the walls coming down when they are smouldering, long after the plane has supposedly hit...........it just doesn't fit.

I think you'll refuse to believe the most obvious explanation no matter how much evidence there is.
  • Options
    I think you'll refuse to believe the most obvious explanation no matter how much evidence there is.

i think you'll gladly accept any explanation as long as you don't have to hurt your own brain trying to think about it for yourself, and accept the 'experts' opinion..........but if you can explain the wall thing i will retract everything i have said........
  • Options
    I am interested, but the link doesn't seem to work...
  • Options
    i believe thats exactly what your doing ...your ignoring the facts ...the evidence ...even the refusal of the whitehouse itself ...to allow forensic tests to be done on the twin towers wreckage ...all those in the bizz know ...THEY KNOW ...
    that a crime of this magnitude ALWAYS ...has forensics all over every square inch.
    one of the first things the government refused to allow on site was any analysis of the steel wreckage ...as in the steel itself.
    the demolition guys the world over were in awe of the way those buildings were brought down.
    it was essential that steel was examined ...it would exolain so much ...
    but no ...the steel was was arriving in china as scrap in record time ...no forrensics left now.
  • Options
    no matter how convincing a conspiracy theory sounds or even if it's true you'll always sound like some nutter because it's not the accepted truth.
  • Options
    the word conspiracy is so easily thrown around as a ridicule weapon.
    catch up on 30 years of american political history ...look at what little evidence has been spoon fed to the world ...look at ALL the lies and bullshit that an awful lot of people NOW accept were lies and then go on to make yet another excuse for their masters fucking absolute letdown of YOUR democratic values.
    keep on believing ...keep on making poor excuses for the very people that you yourselves keep on being let down by ...by way of fucking lies and untruths.
    how long ...come on how long before there are to many lies?
    how long will people keep defending the death and destruction in the name of ...in the name of ...wmd's ...democracy ...regieme change ....
    NOT IN MY NAME ANYMORE ...
    I REFUSE TO VOTE.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    no matter how convincing a conspiracy theory sounds or even if it's true you'll always sound like some nutter because it's not the accepted truth.

yeah you are exactly right, but as this is an internet message board, i don't care i'll take that risk, if it even tickles 1 person's curiousity it is worth it...........as for that link, it was working this morning :crazyeyes , lol ill check it out.
  • Options
    THE BIGGEST FUCKING CONSPIRACY GOING IS THEM AGAINST YOU!
    lies lies and more fucking lies amidst invasions and death.
    no matter how many lies are uncovered some of you still carry on excusing these people and then soaking up some more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    how many lies will you forgive them?
    last time there was a political machine of this magnitude ws in the 1930's.
    as american freedoms are curtailed after lie upon fucking lie and crime after crime ...still certain kinds of the population ...make excuses for the lies. they excuse the liars again and again and ...soak up some more.
    the playstation generation?
  • Options
    and you lot who are so quick to dismiss me, what about german's former minister of defense and technology von buelow? i suppose he is just making it all up as well, or maybe just maybe, he actually knows what he's talking about.....?

it's not like i'm the only one who thinks this shit.........
  • Options
    for those who haven't ...read up on the PNAC agenda. years of publicly available stuff.
    look at the plan ...see who the named nobody realy planners are ...then see where those nobodys are now ...look around at the global situation ...and then look yourself in the eye ...and convince yourselves ...the PNAC plan was all rubbish ...and failed to materialise.
    go on ...
  • Options
    I'm quick to dismiss you because you are so quick to believe Alex Jones'/David Icke's crap.

I definately don't believe that everything is above board and there are certainly some fishy things going on in some cases, but I don't just look for conspiracies and believe any old claptrap despite the evidence to the contrary.
  • Options
    despite the evidence .
    if the american government have blatantly destroyed any and all evidence in an unprecedented way for such an unprecdented crime ...what evidence are you actualy using for your support of the se torturous liars?
  • Options
    if the american government have blatantly destroyed any and all evidence in an unprecedented way for such an unprecdented crime ...what evidence are you actualy using for your support of the se torturous liars?

The independent eyewitness accounts? The video footage (in the case of the twin towers)? The deaths of all the passangers on board flight 77?
  • Options
    The independent eyewitness accounts? The video footage (in the case of the twin towers)? The deaths of all the passangers on board flight 77?
    :shocking: :nervous: :eek:
  • Options
    :shocking: :nervous: :eek:
    :shocking: The CIA are tapping into my brainwaves!

Can I interest you in a CIA proof tin foil hat? Only 50 quid to you! ;):D
  • Options
    :shocking: The CIA are tapping into my brainwaves!

Can I interest you in a CIA proof tin foil hat? Only 50 quid to you! ;):D
    i've got mine already thanx ...along with aluminium underwear ...they won't catch me!
  • Options
    I'm quick to dismiss you because you are so quick to believe Alex Jones'/David Icke's crap.

I definately don't believe that everything is above board and there are certainly some fishy things going on in some cases, but I don't just look for conspiracies and believe any old claptrap despite the evidence to the contrary.

stop being a nob, a) i've never quoted david icke anywhere as i think he is whack, you are chatting bollocks, and b) alex jones does say some interesting stuff, and interviews some interesting people, did you read what von buelow had to say?
  • Options
    apollo_69 wrote:
    stop being a nob, a) i've never quoted david icke anywhere as i think he is whack, you are chatting bollocks, and b) alex jones does say some interesting stuff, and interviews some interesting people, did you read what von buelow had to say?

Alex jones, david Icke all the same really. They spout the same crap!

Although they do have a lucrative business in selling crappy conspiracy theory books to people who have been, er...enlightened and can er...see past the propaganda :yes:
  • Options
    Alex jones, david Icke all the same really. They spout the same crap!

no, they are two different people, one believes in lizards and ufo's, the other believes 9/11 was a fake and america's turning into a police state.......now step back from the keyboard and stop typing bullshit.......you can't say i quote from one person because YOU think they are similar to another person, you really are an nobjockey....... :banghead:

and yes alex jones sells some of his stuff so what? if i invested my whole life to a cause like that i'd want money to live on..........he also lets people reprint and copy his material for non-profit, non-sale distribution, so he is less worried about making a quick buck and more concerned with spreading what he feels is the truth........and fair play to him.
  • Options
    apollo_69 wrote:
    no, they are two different people, one believes in lizards and ufo's, the other believes 9/11 was a fake and america's turning into a police state.......now step back from the keyboard and stop typing bullshit.......you can't say i quote from one person because YOU think they are similar to another person, you really are an nobjockey....... :banghead:

and yes alex jones sells some of his stuff so what? if i invested my whole life to a cause like that i'd want money to live on..........he also lets people reprint and copy his material for non-profit, non-sale distribution, so he is less worried about making a quick buck and more concerned with spreading what he feels is the truth........and fair play to him.

Yeah David Icke is extremely crazy and Alex Jones is just a bit crazy then.

I didn't say you quoted David Icke, you just sound like him.
  • Options
    I didn't say you quoted David Icke, you just sound like him.

now you are backtracking, again...........that's not what you said........
    I'm quick to dismiss you because you are so quick to believe.....David Icke's crap.

............which implies i have mentioned him somewhere along the way.......so shut it.
  • Options
    Haha ok ok! You think David Icke is crazy but you believe Alex Jones, both talk bollocks! Same shit different loony...
  • Options
    that's your opinion, just be more careful with your english next time..........oh and for anyone who wanted to watch that video, i dunno how that link spuriously disappeared, here is another one........

http://www.911wasalie.com/phpwebsite/files/documents/Cnn.Pentagon.Jamie.Mcintyre.swf
  • Options
    So the absence of evidence is the same as evidence of absence? Shaky logic there.