Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

CNN reported no plane hit the Pentagon........

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
and i shouldn't have to keep harking on about this because it's pretty blatant, if you still have doubts watch this..........this is only one of about 4 news reports on the day of the crash that have been suppressed and never aired again or commented on........there was one on Fox news where the reporter describes the planes hitting the towers as 'blacked out non-commercial airliners', and another one on cnn talking about the sound of bomb explosions just before the towers came down, again never commented on afterwards............but the first one is the only one i have seen on the net............tell me am i still mad?........i know it's much easier to just ignore this, the implications are too scary for most.....

Comments

• Options
    Seriously, there are big holes in the whole official story, but trying to work out what happened will fry your brain.....

:impissed:
  • Options
    yeah tell me about it.......im not happy being lied to though, they must think so little of the general population's intelligence to pull a stunt like this.........but they must be right bcos they have got away with it..........thing is, most ppl will look at this, maybe think about it for 5 mins, then go about their business and forget they ever saw it, because they don't want to acknowledge there is some shady shit going on..........even if it comes straight from CNN.
  • Options
    A plane hit the pentagon!

It was such chaos just after the planes hit that some news teams didn't get their facts straight.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/blflight77.htm
  • Options
    A plane hit the pentagon!

It was such chaos just after the planes hit that some news teams didn't get their facts straight.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/blflight77.htm

are you telling me that the plane disappeared amidst all this chaos? they're pretty big planes, how could a news reporter get that wrong, did the chaos also ruin his eyesight, c'mon that is lame.........also, did you actually watch the report? the guy says the walls only collapsed after 45 minutes, meaning they fell down from the stress, if a plane hits a building let me tell you the walls fall down straight away..........you're right tho, they didn't get their 'facts' straight, that's why they buried these reports.
  • Options
    Yeah and man didn't land on the moon, and it really *is* made of cheese, Diana was murdered by MI5, JF Kennedy was killed by the Mafia/CIA, R Kennedy was too...

So many conspiracy theories, so little time (or inclination) to care about them all...
  • Options
    God, someone's dragged up this old chestnut again.

Bets on how long until we see the pictures where they compare wingspan and holes in the wall.

*sigh*
  • Options
    Yeah and man didn't land on the moon, and it really *is* made of cheese, Diana was murdered by MI5, JF Kennedy was killed by the Mafia/CIA, R Kennedy was too...

So many conspiracy theories, so little time (or inclination) to care about them all...

MoK if you don't want to comment on the topic at hand, why don't you stay out of the thread........are you suggesting i believe all conspiracy theories? twat.....if you don't have time or inclination don't post, simple isnt it...........what do you have to say about the CNN report?......
  • Options
    It was a comment about the number of theories, all with a little evidence but nothing substantive... with the internet and 24-hour news media (which brings quick uncheked reports) these things develop a life of their own.

If you don't want comment, don't fucking post. Jeez.
  • Options
    It was a comment about the number of theories, all with a little evidence but nothing substantive...

lets stick to the point, tell me how a plane crashes into a building yet the wall stays standing for 45 mins, tell me how and i'll shut up right now........and tell me how a trained news reporter misses a commercial airliner.........maybe you need to watch the report again.
    If you don't want comment, don't fucking post. Jeez.

i welcome relevant comment, not sidetracking about diana, aliens and whatnot ffs.......
  • Options
    it seems like middle eastern oil fields are worth more than the lives of 3,000 innocent people...even if there was no conspiracy Bush could easily have stopped the attacks...definately something fishy going on and it'll probably never be revealed...it actually might...in the year 2087 when we're living on the moon because we've destroyed the earth and no one cares by that stage
  • Options
    J wrote:
    Actualy I believe with flaps extended to 30 degrees and gear down the maximum speed is something like 160 kts on a Boeing 757... This is around the 140 mph mark... For landing I think it would be in the 140 kts range - 121 mph.
    From a pilots point of view I really struggle to see how you'd line a plane up with a surface area as small as that of the front of the Pentagon. To land you'd need to lose altitude at a rate of about 500 feet per minute, displayed on the VSI... In an ILS lock landing situation you are locked onto a pencil like beam sent at the correct angle from the end of the runway - You tune into the runways ILS frequency and a marker showing your position relative to this directional beam is shown on the primary flight display (PFI) allowing you to fly the plane down the "wire" and land in exactly the right spot.
    Now, without this setup you'd have to land in the same kind of way, but without this instrument que - losing altitude at exactly the correct rate so that you would hit the pentagon in exactly the right spot, lining the nose up to hit the side of the building rather than glancing off the top or landing short etc.
    Personaly I think this would be impossible, especialy for a terrorist pilot with little air time. Just this, without the rest of the evidence has alarm bells ringing!

interesting point j, but i think you will lose everyone on the technicalities.........my point is far simpler, how does a wall defy the law of gravity for 45 mins after having a plane smash into it?.........c'mon, ANYONE??
  • Options
    apollo_69 wrote:
    interesting point j, but i think you will lose everyone on the technicalities.........my point is far simpler, how does a wall defy the law of gravity for 45 mins after having a plane smash into it?.........c'mon, ANYONE??

chaos theory :confused::p
  • Options
    J wrote:
    So what would the point of this conspiracy be? That's where it will get interesting and men in black will start knocking on my door...

lol, that's for another thread.............i'm simply trying to demonstrate that a plane never hit the pentagon, the CNN said as much then realised they weren't towing the official media line and shut up...........if you can't see this you are a one celled ameoba...........but the challenge is there, prove me wrong, please........and ill eat my shorts.
  • Options
    sssh j, you might warp some fragile minds on these boards........
  • Options
    MoK was merely illustrating that this conspiracy theory is as big a pile of rancid sweaty bollocks as the theory that Diana was murdered by Interflora.

Personally I believe that there is a lot that isn't being said, but that those planes genuinely hit those building. I have a suspicion that Bush Junior knew it was going to happen- he didn't seem to suprised in Florida- and let it happen anyway for political expediency, but I don't believe that it was the CIA wot dun it.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    MoK was merely illustrating that this conspiracy theory is as big a pile of rancid sweaty bollocks as the theory that Diana was murdered by Interflora.

Personally I believe that there is a lot that isn't being said, but that those planes genuinely hit those building. I have a suspicion that Bush Junior knew it was going to happen- he didn't seem to suprised in Florida- and let it happen anyway for political expediency, but I don't believe that it was the CIA wot dun it.

right, forget the other planes for now, if you think a plane hit the pentagon then do please answer my question.......forget the CIA, Bush, whoever, how does a plane hit a building but leave the wall standing? and this is no hanglider its a great big jetliner..........go on.......the only pile of rancid sweaty bollocks are the people who covered this very simple fact up.
  • Options
    Go and look at pictures of the disaster in Amsterdam in the early 1990s, where a freight Boeing 747 hit a block of flats near Schiphol airport. It did similar damage to the damage sustained by the Pentagon, in fact, and there was a similar lack of plane afterwards.
  • Options
    apollo i'm with you.
    i believe totaly that no plane hit the pentagon.
    funny how the only part of such a huge building that was hit ...was the part that had been covered in canvas drapes for six months beforehand. so called renovation work ...the rest of this huge complex wasn't renovated though.
    inside that shrouded part of the building an engine was being placed and other very flimsy bits of evidence.
    the people behind all this were the american government ...all the way up.
    all those who ridicule using the conspiracy label are to afraid to look at the actual evidence cos ...it realy is so fucking outragous and beyond belief that the people behind it all were banking on this mentality all along.
    there is now very ;little they cannot do ...
  • Options
    that's not my question is it.........? did the block of flats in Schiphol stay standing for 45 minutes then decide to fall down?.........c'mon everyone is avoiding my simple question......
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Go and look at pictures of the disaster in Amsterdam in the early 1990s, where a freight Boeing 747 hit a block of flats near Schiphol airport. It did similar damage to the damage sustained by the Pentagon, in fact, and there was a similar lack of plane afterwards.
    that plane crashed into a very flimsy building compared to the armour plated pentagon.
    the plane was there ...but buried under and mixed in with the debris.
    if you follow that story further you will see that huge sections of plane had to dug out and carted away.
    nearly all the seats were in tact for a start ...
  • Options
    infowars9114nb.gif
  • Options
    warning9no.jpg
  • Options
    so i guess if noone can give me a decent answer then de facto you have to accept that something else hit the pentagon.........and you have to ask yourself why the media and govt. keep telling you it was a plane, if they're lying about that what else are they lying about........and the questions only get scarier from there........
  • Options
    J wrote:
    When I get myself another copy of flight sim I'll test out my theory by smashing a plane into the pentagon a few times just to see how easy it would be to aim it that accurately and get a decent glideslope at low speed..

It's illegal to fly simulated planes into government buildings ;)
  • Options
    apollo_69 wrote:
    so i guess if noone can give me a decent answer then de facto you have to accept that something else hit the pentagon.........and you have to ask yourself why the media and govt. keep telling you it was a plane, if they're lying about that what else are they lying about........and the questions only get scarier from there........

The only ones who can give you the answer, are the ones who are going to make sure that you never get the answer

I don't think you can argue that if no poster on thesite has given you, what you consider a satisfactory answer in less than a day, that de facto your theory is correct. It isn't that easy....
  • Options
    The only ones who can give you the answer, are the ones who are going to make sure that you never get the answer

I don't think you can argue that if no poster on thesite has given you, what you consider a satisfactory answer in less than a day, that de facto your theory is correct. It isn't that easy....

i dunno, maybe we have some budding physicists on these boards who can explain how a plane punctures several layers of armour plated walls but leaves it standing for 45 mins............??

and i'm only goading people for their opinions, most people can't explain this and so will just ignore it........i will rethink my theory if anyone can give a reasonable explanation, this offer is open for tomorrow, next week, next month.........but if you cannot explain this, then surely a plane did not hit the pentagon, it's that easy.......
  • Options
    planes don't dissapper that quickly...even with that ammount of heat and force...it doesn't add up.

and monsanto, mc donalds, and the bush family are plotting to take over the world. and if you don't believe me then you are all fools....
  • Options
    planes don't dissapper that quickly...even with that ammount of heat and force...it doesn't add up.

and monsanto, mc donalds, and the bush family are plotting to take over the world. and if you don't believe me then you are all fools....

Cool, free burgers.
  • Options
    apollo_69 wrote:
    i dunno, maybe we have some budding physicists on these boards who can explain how a plane punctures several layers of armour plated walls but leaves it standing for 45 mins............??

and i'm only goading people for their opinions, most people can't explain this and so will just ignore it........i will rethink my theory if anyone can give a reasonable explanation, this offer is open for tomorrow, next week, next month.........but if you cannot explain this, then surely a plane did not hit the pentagon, it's that easy.......

How about all the eyewitness accounts of the plane?

Washington Post eyewitness account
    BBC - Many eyewitness accounts
    Eyewitness accounts
    The Guardian Eyewitness Accounts
    Eyewitness accnts

There are many more, but I suppose you don't trust the media? Prefer crazy one-man operation websites it seems.

How about the fact that the Black box from the plane was recovered?

Black box

The fact that there WAS plane wreckage?

The fact that all the they recovered and identified of the remains of all but one of the people known to be aboard Flight 77?

Cant be arsed posting links for the rest but if you check out the site that I posted originally that you didn't read you can find them for yourself.
  • Options
    CIA plants.

All of them.

:p