Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Fed up with this arguing!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am so fed up with all this arguing that goes on in this forum. Im not asking for anyone to start on me by writing this by the way, I just wanna express how I feel.
I find it a bit sad really, why should we have to proove ourselves to be some sorts of drug experts? Why does it even matter? At the end of the day I see it like this... if u decide that u wanna take drugs at some point in your life, then that is your decision and one u should make by yourself. If u dont wanna do drugs and dont see the point in them, then thats fine too but what is the point in trying to preach your veiws to everyone else. Those of us that take drugs have decided to do so knowing the facts and also knwing that its a decision we made ourselfs, therefore poeple who come along and tell us how wrong it is arnt really gonna make much a difference anyway.
I think its fine to state your oppinions and say what u think, but surely this can be done without such riots on the boards. Cant people just accept others for the way they have chosen to live their lives?