Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Are girls also intimidated?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well as a guys stand point... its sometime hard to approach or make eye contact with the person you dig.... its usually common... now im just confused.. i always thought that girls are more outgoing than guys are.. so like im physically attractive and i try to master all these flirting stuff and im tiers higher than what the dying race of quality guys out at my highschool... so im always confused.. are girls as intimidated as guys are or more to approach attractive people???

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    me personally: its so hard to just go up to a guy that i like, especially if they are gods gift in looks lol because wat if the guy was like eerm no... than it would spread and agh so bad... its so hard for me to look the guy in the eyes too.... i want to but they are just so perfect!! haha just approach her.. trust me she is probably sitting there every day wishing you would just come over and talk to her even if its about jack all.... i no thats wat i sit there doing haha ;) good luck matey
    ooo

so like as long as your really good looking... tall...and other aspects are pretty high top... its almost a really high chance that a girl would never tell you to go away?
    depends.... i wouldnt turn away a hot guy with aspects but if he was all looks or forced me to do stuff i wouldnt like him bak... than again if its someone equal to u that had good looks and personality she might expect better... i guess its just tha girl and wat shes thinking why dont u just go up to her and say hay wats goin on and just talk to her... u dont hav to ask her out straight away just get to no her more its not like shes going to tell u to get lost just cos u say hi
    j0ey0ey wrote:
    so like as long as your really good looking... tall...and other aspects are pretty high top... its almost a really high chance that a girl would never tell you to go away?
    depends if you are arrogant and act like you think you are the best thing a woman can have......if you are and do , they will probably just think you are a tosser.
    depends if you are arrogant and act like you think you are the best thing a woman can have......if you are and do , they will probably just think you are a tosser.
    Unlikely.

How many shy mouses get pulled in clubs? Not many.
    theres a difference between confident and over-confident.