Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Morning

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just stumbled accross this forum on a Google search for other people having trouble with a certain, rather dishonest Manchester based provider of student accommodation (of course, I wouldn't dream of mentioning that the company in question is Opal Estates).

To the point, I'm Dave, 21 and originally from Oxford. Currently I'm in my fourth and final year of a degree in Transport & Logistics at the University of Huddersfield, and with a bit of luck I shall be living down in London when I begin work in September.

Outside of uni, I'm a heavy metal fan through and through. Have been since the age of 14 and generally my tastes hover around the Gothic and Power/symphonic ends of the scene. Nightwish have been my undoubted favourite band for a number of years, and in my spare time I have the unenviable task of running the bands official UK fanclub.

I also play keyboards (currently a Korg Triton, and looking to expand) and guitar, and generally my spare time when not working, listening to music at home or in the pub is spent writing or playing music. It's a few years yet before I give up on the rock star dream!