Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

younger girls

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Infinite wrote:
    I think it would inspire you. Particularly his list of low grade morons who should be put in a portable toilet then set on fire :thumb:
    I don't think Kermit needs inspiration :p
    Kermit wrote:
    BAM! mostly.

My my, which regular taking the piss are you? You've mastered how to use the word cunt, clever you. Have a cookie.
    me a kid!?? lmfao and there you are carrieng this arguement on CUNT i dont argue if theres no point because im never going to get to see you to sort this out so and im mearly out of this mood now anyway im pampering meself lmfao so am back to normal :thumb:
    me a kid!?? lmfao and there you are carrieng this arguement on CUNT i dont argue if theres no point because im never going to get to see you to sort this out so and im mearly out of this mood now anyway im pampering meself lmfao so am back to normal :thumb:
    Oh, just go away.
    :chin: wow! heated! Well anyway to clear something up, grade 9 in the states is year 8 here (13). Which would make the girls he is lusting after very very pubescent, i mean does anyone remember how big you felt in year 11 compared to year 8's (and at 17 he would actually probably be in 1st year of A levels) ....now think that he fancies them.....there is something wrong there

A 4 year age gap is rediculous for him to even consider when the CHILDREN he lusts after are 13, and still having boyish figures. point blank. :banghead:

If you fancy petite girls then go out with someone your own age, or at least someone who is legal who has the characteristics you desire. There are plenty (yes plenty) of girls i know at university (and definetly loads more in your age bracket) that have almost no boobs or waists and are very petite. Some men prefer them, and others dont.

:mad: However you scare me with the thought that you can seem to justify this, and that goes for everyone else who seems to think this is ok.

I mean come on, a 13 year old child (i'm sure you'll dispute the use of child if you are 13, so maybe pubescent teen?) is still waiting for normal body parts to arrive...... :no:
    no lol why should i still carrieng it on seriously somthing tut tut :chin:
    no lol why should i still carrieng it on seriously somthing tut tut :chin:
    Speak English.

And we'd stopped talking about you, so that was your cue to (get this) FUCK OFF. We have stopped caring now. Bye.
    i dont argue if theres no point because im never going to get to see you to sort this out

I love little gemofags like you making threats that they couldn't possibly carry out.

Quite endearing really.
    oh my goodness rhianna what have you done lol
    I take it you're the boyfriend then...:chin:
    I think i'll go dig a hole to hide in.
    I would, and I would also give your girl a talking to mate, if I were you.
    Infinite wrote:
    I think it would inspire you. Particularly his list of low grade morons who should be put in a portable toilet then set on fire :thumb:
    I like the sound of that a lot.

Natch.
    Wow. I start a thread about lust for younger girls, and just look what happens.

Well, for those of you who think I'm a sicko, I suppose you have every right to think so. And there seems to have been a lot of miscommunication here. I care very much for my girlfriend, and I would never engage in activities with these other girls. I just lust of over their bodies. That is, their faces (the cutest part) and the tight clothing they always wear. Wow.

I think I'll leave this thread alone now and forget it's here, because it's not at all what I expected.
    r00t2 wrote:
    Well, for those of you who think I'm a sicko, I suppose you have every right to think so. And there seems to have been a lot of miscommunication here. I care very much for my girlfriend, and I would never engage in activities with these other girls. I just lust of over their bodies. That is, their faces (the cutest part) and the tight clothing they always wear. Wow.
    Your lusting over the bodies of 13 and 14 year olds has me worried, to say the least.
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Your lusting over the bodies of 13 and 14 year olds has me worried, to say the least.

To say the least. And Mist, I expected better of you.
    Anyway, a girl in my class last year (16/17) was going out with an 18/19 year old and had been for over a year. Some good friend of mine have been together 4 or so years; he's turning 20 and she's turning 18. This means he was 16ish and she was 13ish.
    oh my goodness rhianna what have you done lol
    why did i find it sooooo obvious that she was from liverpool :chin:
    wow.

you guys need to get out more.
    To say the least. And Mist, I expected better of you.

Well, that's you opinion, as you've already said. I'm not quite sure why you are bringing it up again after 3 pages of other shite, but there you go.

You can expect whatever you like. My view is as it was earlier in this thread that labelling this guy as a paedo is totally out of order.

However since you and your boyfriend clearly think otherwise and will no doubt be as far beyond convincing otherwise as the planet pluto is from the sun, I'll just bow out of this utterly odd thread right now.
    I think it isnt sick at all I am 15 and my bf is 18 which is the same age diffecrence as your ex
    Well yes, thats because youre his girlfriend arent you. We established that in a different thread where you introduced yourself as his girlfriend :rolleyes:
    i turned 15 2 months ago, and when people see pictures of me from when i was nearly 14/just turned 14 they all think i'm about 17-18. i also went out with a guy 3 1/2 years older than me a few months ago. But it was no big deal cause i looked around his age anyway and i act it too. It's ok to be attracted to them - but yeah like someone said.....it's when you're thinking "coor i wanna shag the brains out of her" when it's a bit of an issue.
    This thread hurts to read.

Pink wishes - Please, learn to structure an argument. Let's start with words and sentences, I don't want to ask too much to begin with.

root2 - Suppress those urges my friend. Wouldn't want you to feature in a local paper.
    I'm becoming increasingly attracted to the younger girls. I'm finding that in school I often realize I'm like staring at some young girl (~grade 9ish).

if you're lusting over 13 year olds - you're fucked in the head! - it's that simple! :mad:

there do seem to be quite a few threads recently along the same lines - paedophilia, incest, etc - that is NOT what these boards are for... and why sick people want to share their sick fantacy's and lusts with a bunch of strangers online is completly fucked up imo. - what are you looking for: approval? pissing other people off?

you need professional help.
    i KNOW what love is saying i dont?

Ah, the innocence of youth. It's sweet, isn't it?
    Ah, the innocence of youth. It's sweet, isn't it?
    :yes:
    I will make my point with a picture.

jojo.jpg
    Any questions?
    Apart from the use of photoshop, nothing.

The lines get blurred with adolescents, but consistently fancying 13-year-olds is a bit worrying.
    True, but I looked at someone on the train last night and then my brain flipped when I realised that they were no older than 14/15. It happens.
    I've done it, everyone's done it. But telling the difference between a fifteen-year-old and an adult is difficult, but telling the difference between a 13-year-old and an adult isn't. No matter how much slap she puits on, GWST's kid sister and her friends do not look like adults, so if you are 17 and consistently eyeing them up then you obviously like 'em young.

When you are that age you can tell the difference between ages a lot more: when I was 17 I could tell the difference between an 18-year-old and a 15-year-old, but now even the freshers at uni look like they should be in nappies still.
    However, without knowing that Jojo (the girl in the picture) is 13/14, it'd be really easy to desire her. Thing is that you're springing to this horrifically unfair conclusion, screaming Paedo at the top of your lungs in a very "lukesh"esque manner.
    Who's screamed pedo? Neither me not my better half have, despite Mist's psychotic ranting.

Fancying young girls consistently is paedophilic.

As for the girl in your photo, it only proves my theory that the entertainment and fashion world is staffed with ponces and nonces.
    Kermit wrote:
    Who's screamed pedo? Neither me not my better half have, despite Mist's psychotic ranting.

Oh really?

I refer you back to the posts near the start of this thread.
    I think being sexually attracted to young girls is paedophilic.
    Kermit wrote:
    You're a dirty paedo who deserves to hang by your balls.

Yes. Certainly no trace of reactionary nonsense there.
This discussion has been closed.