Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

younger girls

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Yeah. I'm 17, and I do have a girlfriend (she's 17 too). Yes, we care very much for each other, etc. She's actually the second girlfriend I've had in the past couple of years. I find her extraordinarily attractive, no problems there.

Problem is, though, I'm finding that I'm becoming increasingly attracted to the younger girls. I'm finding that in school I often realize I'm like staring at some young girl (~grade 9ish). Smaller is just so much better.

And as it happens, both my girlfriends have been on the small side in every way. go me.

what do you guys think? am I a freak? feel the same? girls, what do you think? :P

Comments

• Options
    r00t2 wrote:
    Problem is, though, I'm finding that I'm becoming increasingly attracted to the younger girls. I'm finding that in school I often realize I'm like staring at some young girl (~grade 9ish). Smaller is just so much better.

And as it happens, both my girlfriends have been on the small side in every way. go me.

what do you guys think? am I a freak? feel the same? girls, what do you think? :P

I think being sexually attracted to young girls is paedophilic.
  • Options
    all my girlfrends hav boyfrends 17-25... i dont like it but its there choice... im sticking to guys my own age cos i just dont like the idea of going out with a guy older than me by 3 yrs or more, i guess it will b ok later on but for now no....... i dunno i dont like it but my frends like the idea of cars and all that...and im sure that all older guys look at the smaller, younger girls... i also dont like tha idea that my girls could get hurt physically or emotionally from older guys.... i would die if they ever got hurt... but hay this is my point of view others will probably think differently
  • Options
    I think being sexually attracted to young girls is paedophilic.

yeh thats wat i was thinking i just didnt wanna say it lol i really think its grose
  • Options
    Hmmm, whats grade 9? 14?
    thats only 3 years diffrence, and the age diffrence between me and my girlfriend is 3 years, so i wouldn't call it paedophilic at all.
    Plus it would depend on if you are finding them pretty, good lookin or what ever thats just nothing...its when you find yourself going, "corr i wanna shag them senseless" thats when ya need to be re thinking whats goin on.
    But Ya, i wouldnt say its a bad thing, if they are 14...anything younger then i might agree with "girl with sharp teeth"
  • Options
    You're a dirty paedo who deserves to hang by your balls.

Still, if there's grass on the pitch you can play cricket.
  • Options
    What is grade 9? 14 or something. That's hardly a gigantic gap when you consider that this person is 17. I don't really think it's called for to start labelling him as a paedophile. Some people are a bit too quick to judge really.

He's quite entitled to look at the younger girls, he just can't have sex with them.
  • Options
    errrrrm......theres 4 and 1/2 years between me and my boyfriend.....but personaly i do think 14 is a little young...i'd stay away from anyone under 15 tbh....can cause you a lot of problems
  • Options
    What twisted_trinity said. If you like petit girls then why not just find girls like that which are more your age.
  • Options
    plus if you did get with them there is the possibility of them being a bit immature, not all but some.

not really sure what you mean about them being smaller though- if u prefer your girls a bit undeveloped rather than just petite then thats a bit wrong.
  • Options
    Mist wrote:
    What is grade 9? 14 or something. That's hardly a gigantic gap when you consider that this person is 17. I don't really think it's called for to start labelling him as a paedophile. Some people are a bit too quick to judge really.

Firstly I was asked for my opinion.

Secondly, teenagers change massively in just a few years, both physically and mentally. There's a huge difference between a 14 year old and a 17 year old. Someone who is almost an adult and someone who is only just leaving childhood. I think regularly finding girls that young sexually attractive is disturbing and so does the law so saying people are too quick to judge is rather stupid.
  • Options
    I think its fine to be attracted to petite girls, but not fine if youre only going with them because you think they look undeveloped. This could turn into a problem and you should nip it in the bud. If you are still fancying the 14 year olds when youre 21 then it is a problem.
  • Options
    There's no real harm in being attracted to younger girls... as you are only 17 yourself. So 14 isn't a great difference in my opinion. As long as you realise, getting involved with a 14 year old sexually is illegal and would be wrong.

Thinking it is paedophilic for him to be attracted to a girl that is only 3 years younger than him is unfair. It is common for young girls to be going out with older guys round that age group.

Just seems to me that people can't make their mind on how old, is old.
  • Options
    It's perfectly normal and heathy to be attacted to petite girls/women. There are some that are oh so sexy (thinks, Natalie Portman/Kylie Minogue :naughty: )

It's more rather an issue if it "under developed" that you are finding atrractive at your age. I mean at 17 it's not such I big deal because you are still developing yourself, but if it's somthing that persists you have an issue :no:

As for the age debate, it;s not so much an issue of age (I've seen some very developed 14 years olds you would swear were 16-21) but rather an issue of maturity. Especially in the teen years. Maturity levels are what differ even more the sexual/body development druing these years.

A larger gap of age might be appropiate depening if the younger of the two is more mature for their age or if the older is less mature for their, or both. It's often why the male in a relationship is the older. Since 9 times outta ten girls mature more quickly during the teen years :blush: (aside from the primitive or old fasion ideal of the male being the provider)

It then becomes more an issue of practicality as the two will often be at very different stages in their lives.
  • Options
    My girlfriend's 21, as am I, she's actually the older by two months. We both look young, I come across about 18, she maybe 16. She's mentally mature yet sometimes I worry about other peoples' perceptions and my motivations.
  • Options
    Secondly, teenagers change massively in just a few years, both physically and mentally. There's a huge difference between a 14 year old and a 17 year old. Someone who is almost an adult and someone who is only just leaving childhood. I think regularly finding girls that young sexually attractive is disturbing and so does the law so saying people are too quick to judge is rather stupid.

I completely agree. My ex is 17 and his gf is 14 (she also happens to be his best mates little sister :yuck: ) and I find it wrong in my opinion. Before they were going out he used to say that her and all her friends were so immature and how could you ever fancy someone who's 13 and be sexually involved with someone who aint hardly developed yet (they were at the time, and he was 17) but now he's going out with one of them and is having sex with her. I do think it's abit odd in my opinion but each to their own I guess.
  • Options
    Younger is ok if its just by a few years of yourself as far as underage girls go especially if its a genuine relationship but you should really limit what you do togeather and stay within the law. If you are not prepared to wait for her to become old enough should she give it up for you? Its the whole forbidden fruit thing, enjoy the lookin but don't touch eh. If you take action to get off with an underage girl especially if its just for sex then in my eyes that make you a paedo.

Over 16 is kinda open to anyone as long as shes sure of what she wants but still at over 16 people are all so different in their levels of maturity and experience so you have to make a sensible judgement.
  • Options
    Tough one.

Provided that you don't have sex, and that means any form of sex, not just the Bill Clinton definition then this shouldn't be a real problem. But if you are thinking in sexual terms, and acting on it then you are breaking the law, and I personally wouldn't sehd a tear from any 17-y-o in that position who was banged up...
  • Options
    Firstly I was asked for my opinion.

Fuck off. You were asked for your opinion were you? Well, guess what, my opinion is that your opinion is scarmongering bandwagon bullshit. Don't ever call me stupid. You know fuck all about this guy and you're as good as calling him a paedophile. Fuck me I hope you don't ever end up on a jury, the accused would have no chance.
  • Options
    Mist wrote:
    Fuck off. You were asked for your opinion were you? Well, guess what, my opinion is that your opinion is scarmongering bandwagon bullshit. Don't ever call me stupid. You know fuck all about this guy and you're as good as calling him a paedophile. Fuck me I hope you don't ever end up on a jury, the accused would have no chance.
    Tetchy tetchy.

First post, last line: what do you guys think?

Learn to read, bozo.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Mist wrote:

av-46.gifav-46.gifav-46.gif

Calm down dear, its a website.
  • Options
    I cant figure out what this guy means...i mean, are you saying your attracted to petite girls? or are you attracted to girls who are petite because of their age? So is it an age thing or a physical attraction thing?
    cuz if its physical, newsflash, older girls can be small too .lol
    and if it is an age thing, be careful, i assume your from the states (grade 9ish and so on) so i dont know the law or anything but im thinking that underage action is just as punishable as it is here. So....think about your motivations, and i reckon you can figure out if your a sicko or not from there.

Peace
  • Options
    I completely agree. My ex is 17 and his gf is 14 (she also happens to be his best mates little sister :yuck: ) and I find it wrong in my opinion. Before they were going out he used to say that her and all her friends were so immature and how could you ever fancy someone who's 13 and be sexually involved with someone who aint hardly developed yet (they were at the time, and he was 17) but now he's going out with one of them and is having sex with her. I do think it's abit odd in my opinion but each to their own I guess.

I think it isnt sick at all I am 15 and my bf is 18 which is the same age diffecrence as your ex and i also think that you aught to keep ya fucking mouth shut as if you fell in love with someone and he wwas 3 years older than you then it wouldnt mean anything age is just a number that SOUNDS bad if they love eachother theres fuck all wrong with it

by the way im in quite a bad mood because of someone in my family so lol dont mean to sound a bitch but then again YOU FUCKING DESERVE IT :D
  • Options
    Sweet baby jesus, calm down.
  • Options
    I think it isnt sick at all I am 15 and my bf is 18 which is the same age diffecrence as your ex and i also think that you aught to keep ya fucking mouth shut as if you fell in love with someone and he wwas 3 years older than you then it wouldnt mean anything age is just a number that SOUNDS bad if they love eachother theres fuck all wrong with it

by the way im in quite a bad mood because of someone in my family so lol dont mean to sound a bitch but then again YOU FUCKING DESERVE IT :D
    You'll change your mind soon enough, oh young uneducated one...
  • Options
    Uneducated yeh ... where the fuck do I go then of a day if it isnt to school soft cunt get it straight before you type it
  • Options
    Whats wrong with looking at your current, attractive, petite girlfriend? :p I'm in highschool right now, and I watch some of the older guys with younger girls and I have to question their motives. I'd probably question yours too. But I wouldn't consider it sick... just lust.
  • Options
    Uneducated yeh ... where the fuck do I go then of a day if it isnt to school soft cunt get it straight before you type it
    :rolleyes: you misunderstand me. You might be educated in the ways of the classroom, but trust me kid, as much as I'd like for it not to happen, you're under 16, your boyfriend isn't. You're on the path to heartache love. Of course, on the off chance that doesn't happen, I applaud you.
  • Options

Well aren't you a charmer.
  • Options
    She meant uneducated in love moron.
  • Options
    JsT wrote:
    She meant uneducated in love moron.
    See, he gets it :thumb:
This discussion has been closed.