Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

leavers ball dress

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, so im being organised, but im really picky! i was wondering if any1 knew where i can get a nice leavers ball dress. I will need to wear it to 2 balls (both mine+the bfs) + i was thinking along the lines of a pale blue dress with maybe some small stitching detail. any ideas??

Comments

• Options
    Debenhams is the place to go! :yes:

I was in today looking for a gown for my prom, and looking at the website, they have a completely different selection instore.

Blue gowns:
    this one
    or this one

Monsoon has a nice blue dress too, but the website's a bitch and won't let me post links directly to items, just the welcome page.
  • Options
    Maybe take a look on ebay? I've got two of my evening dresses off there. They might have something you might like on there.

But i agree with having a look at debenhams. They've still got the sale online i think and there's quite a few evening gowns on there that are half price etc.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    k@tie wrote:
    Debenhams is the place to go! :yes:

I was in today looking for a gown for my prom, and looking at the website, they have a completely different selection instore.

Blue gowns:
    this one
    or this one

Monsoon has a nice blue dress too, but the website's a bitch and won't let me post links directly to items, just the welcome page.

That Monsoon website pisses me off. I was trying to show my friend a dress I liked and it wouldn't link directly to it. Grrr.

Debenhams is a lovely place for ball gowns. I love a lot of their "posh" clothes.