Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Evil Dreams

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:no: :no: :no: :no: Two weeks ago a friend (?) said he had a dream about jumping in a lake and not being able to swim to the top. and woke up exactly when he hit the surface trying to catch his breath . After that I had a dream about standing in front of a pool like that one in that J-LO movie. The next night I woke up remembering that I had been told that when the water reaches the top I'll drown. I was alone and can't recall any dream that night .Very hard to explian it was like being sent a non verbal message. The scary part is the message I got on my voice mail yesterday It took me about 10 times to hear it but you can hear a faint voice saying" your drowning" over and over again. Another friend heard it too. And I hadn't told him anything. I know this probably sounds like bull ----. But I swear it isn't. I need some advice .Please!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Er well hi and welcome to thesite. :wave:

I'm sure people will try adn help if you post this in the correct forum.
  • Options
    Just what might be the best forum (apart from anything goes)? Drowning forum??? :D
  • Options
    Hello there! Welcome to the forum!