Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

effects of extacy

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I like the name dubversion, although coming here spouting you dissagree with the use of illigal drugs with a name like that is (as you've observed) not particularly sensible.

plus, these boards are for the procurement of information to aid in safer use of said drugs, not somwhere for you to come preach what is right or wrong... that's what the p&d forums are for!

as for the original poster, learn to type properly, and follow morrocan roll's advice :yes:
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    Dubversion wrote:
    fair enough I'm a tit because I find it easy to differentiate between legal and illegal.

Grouping all drugs together in debate is simplfying things and is misleading. That is the point you failed to understand.
    Each and every drug has it's own individual merits or drawbacks.
    The law is only a one aspect.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Dubversion wrote:
    If you think you need to take illegal drugs to enhance your life, thats your choice, but death as a direct or indirect result is a possible outcome of taking illegal drugs. Are you now going to tell me that illegal drugs have never killed anyone ?

Dubversion wrote:
    fair enough I'm a tit because I find it easy to differentiate between legal and illegal.

Yes, your a tit, buts that’s not the reason. I could accept your opinion if you had some experience or knowledge on the subject but you don’t appear to have either. your preaching to the wrong choir Dubversion
  • Options
    With all drugs I'd check out u75 (http://www.urban75.com/Drugs/index.html if you don't know the site). Tis a great site, no bullshit.

Oh and heppi...i used to know someone who went out with/fooled around with a lad of that name and I checked out your faceparty and you live in my area too...any chance you used to go to Wakefield Ikon?
  • Options
    "X" is G-R-E-A-T!!!
    i am thinking about taking extacy because all of my mates have tried it and they all tell me that it is an amzing buzz,but i have heard a lot of bad stories about it so it scares me,could anyone give me any advise on what the real effects of extacy are.and could anyone give me an idea of how many pills i should take on my first time.how different is it from anphetamines.Can you still get an erection on extacy,cheers. heppi n dave :crazyeyes

ecstacy is great. ive personally rolled 6 times. despite what everyone is telling you, your best bet is to research the info. yourself. but i can HONESTLY tell you that the only way something may go wrong is if you don't drink water. (it doesn't matter how many pills you take. the more the longer the high. BUT IT DEPENDS ON WHAT "BASE" YOUR DOING. ) 1)KEEP YOURSELF HYDRATED!!!! 2)KNOW YOUR BODY 3)some make the mistake of drinking TOO MUCH WATER.DON'T OVER DO IT. if your still concerned then u can get ahold of me at: REMOVED by LadyJade
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru

but i can HONESTLY tell you that the only way something may go wrong is if you don't drink water. (it doesn't matter how many pills you take. the more the longer the high.

Wrong and wrong again. There are an infinite number of things that could go wrong. That doesn't mean they will, but to say that the way to stop anything negative happening is to drink water is incorrect.

And taking more pills will not prolong the high, it will merely increase the side effects. To put it simply, there is only some much of the chemical that makes you feel good in your brain, and once it has been released taking more E won't make any difference.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    rollie_pollie+, it probably isn't a good idea to put your email address on a public board. If anyone wants to get hold of you they can PM you.
  • Options
    Taking more pills will also spike your blood pressure higher too, making it more likely you may have a heart attack, stroke etc.

It also puts a lot more strain on your liver and kidneys.
  • Options
    I guess il throw in my two cents on Extacy....
    I did it my first time like 2 months ago or so..... the first time i popped a full pill and i got too hot and puked it after like an hour.... cuz i didnt really understand the too hot shit.... if u feel urself getting nautious just breathe in and get a bit cooler. After i puked it i popped a next half... then another half like 20 min after.

These were some goood ass quality E's my boy started sellin em like 5 months ago. I was fucking high for pretty long....
    If u only pop half u wont be that high even if u pop a next half like 45 min longer ... ull prolly just be high for longer. If u pop a whole one ull get a lot more blitz than a half and likewise if u pop 1 then another one like an hour later... u wont be much more high than what u were after the first one ull jus be high longer.

If u pop 2 at once it was like a totally different high for me, my vision kina started to do some weird things and my sense of touch got REALLLY hightened but peeing became kind of hard.

Just stay safe... drink a pretty healthy amount of water... and dont get to hot or u mite puke i, I think ud have a good high if u poped at the club... its not like shrooms or nething where u get tripped out by groups of people.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:

you can say that again.
  • Options
    jake0 wrote:
    you can say that again.

• Options
    Hi Im a loner and adventurous always like to know whats going on in and around. Im in Blackburn lancashire looking for new friends and new adventures
  • Options
    not sure this is the place to be doing it really...this isnt a 'would like to meet' site and although you've only suggested that you are after new 'experiences' you might like to know that soliciting people for anything involving activities which are illegal is not allowed on this site (that includes most practices involving illegal substances.)

feel free to discuss mate, but just watch who you ask for what :)
  • Options
    hey, i'm new here. Im wondering if there is any effects if you take E if you have a healing wound or such?
  • Options
    vincejai wrote:
    hey, i'm new here. Im wondering if there is any effects if you take E if you have a healing wound or such?

not that i'm aware of no but i'm not sure completely...
  • Options
    oh ok thanks, i ask because I keep hearing of stories if you take E while ur healing, it messes up the area where its healing.
  • Options
    vincejai wrote:
    oh ok thanks, i ask because I keep hearing of stories if you take E while ur healing, it messes up the area where its healing.

i think i heard that aswell but i don't see whats in ecstacy that'll stop ya from healing...i always cut myself when i'm out and it heals up alright but maybe it heals slower so i'm not sure...bong will tell ya what the craic is...
  • Options
    as far as i am aware, MDMA (ecstasy) and all of the phet family drugs i have read about have no serious coagulant(makes the blood clot) or anticoagulant (stops it clotting) properties, so in the sense of wounds scabbing over at least it shouldnt be a problem.

To be honest i cant really see anything drastic effecting the healing process, save maybe a night seriously caining it up might cause you to be tired and weak for a bit, but no i dont think it will directly have a discernable or drastic effect on the biological process of healing.

Running around beaned up with loads of energy, however, might lead you to be a little less protective of the wound than you otherwise might.

EDIT: ive done about 15 minutes worth of google-pokeing and s far i have found one site that implies that MDMA, MAY have anticoagulant properties. However i do not believe this to be the case as it seems to be an inferrence based upon the discredited 'holes in the brain' haemorrage research on MDMA, and also i have read or am unable to find anything that even suggests this anywhere else, so until i can find some evidence to the contrary i still believe the above info i gave to be correct.
  • Options
    what the craic is...

we've told you before...its bad for you :D
  • Options
    we've told you before...its bad for you :D

damn! keep forgeting that one! i must be a crack head...
  • Options
    he he...craic head...to be sure :D.... :thumb:
  • Options
    Depends what sort of 'wound' it is, I wouldnt if I were you, MDMA and all amphetamines impact upon the immune system and it might take longer to heal or maybe even get infected.