Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

1st time takers

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
erm av bin thinki av avin pills with mi m8s av ad phet wi em n they tek pills n i still take the phet coz i av erd 2 many bad stories. But most of the bad shit i have erd is frm mostly people hu have bort pills from a night club of people they dont no an dont no wot the fuk they are taking. Bubt now i have been out wi mi m8s iv seen wot it does to pthem and im seriously considering takin sum, because they have all told me they would look after me if i do decide to take sum pills, and they have never once put me under pressure to take them so i fink ill be fine wen i take them cos i no they wont let anything happen to me, i no they will because i have seen how they look after our other m8s wen they dont feel proper on e's. So if any one has any advise for me on how many to take for my first time, and wot e's would be best for my first time. :crazyeyes Any 1 hu can give me sum sensible advice plz let me no to give me sum more reasurance.

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    If you could rewrite your post using plain language and not text talk, you will probably find you will get a lot more replies. We ask board users not to use text talk, and you cna find the reasons why in the Good Manners Guide.
  • Options
    erm av bin thinki av avin pills with mi m8s av ad phet wi em n they tek pills n i still take the phet coz i av erd 2 many bad stories. But most of the bad shit i have erd is frm mostly people hu have bort pills from a night club of people they dont no an dont no wot the fuk they are taking. Bubt now i have been out wi mi m8s iv seen wot it does to pthem and im seriously considering takin sum, because they have all told me they would look after me if i do decide to take sum pills, and they have never once put me under pressure to take them so i fink ill be fine wen i take them cos i no they wont let anything happen to me, i no they will because i have seen how they look after our other m8s wen they dont feel proper on e's. So if any one has any advise for me on how many to take for my first time, and wot e's would be best for my first time. :crazyeyes Any 1 hu can give me sum sensible advice plz let me no to give me sum more reasurance.

:confused: i think i got the jist of that

first off, if you do decide to do them, really do make sure you're getting them off a proper reliable source, are you young? it's not advisable if you have any mental or heart problems, only take a half at the start, you'll not know how you'll react the first time, it takes from 30mins-1 hour to get an effect so don't start eating more if you don't feel anything at the start, there are various types of pills, they come and go, some stay long, some don't, some return but they're always different. you're better off in your house in a room with your mates, if something fucked up does happen, ring the ambulance but don't be too worried, most people are alright. it's up to you, i suppose i don't really regret taking them but don't get into them too much, they'll wreck your head. good luck.
  • Options

You have no idea what you're taking when it comes to pills...

Take 1 first time, might take over an hour to kick in...first time, one pill will give you about a 4 hour experience that usually you're satisfied with.

Regular users tend to take more...because when you're coming down after 4 hours, you want to stay high...so i'd say if you're wanting a long session, 3-5 pills should sort you out.

Don't drink too little or too much. If you're dancing, i think the recommended level is no more than one pint every hour.

Obviously don't take them if you've got a bad heart or anything like that.

But don't take them too often...E causes depression...comedowns can feel like they last weeks...can effect your thinking...and if you take them too often, the buzz can become shite.

Also...no-one knows the long-term effects. Some evidence to suggest heavy use can cause depression later in life (fucks up your brain chemistry, depletes seratonin...so they reckon).
  • Options
    ok mate here's my opinion, with all due respect to the others, spliffe and turlough...

when pilled up you know whats going on and , drugs aside, you FEEL more in touch with your body, you're gonna know if something bads happening to you, which it wont. but you're gonna know, its not like alcohol where you can't feel you're gonna be sick till 20mins after your last pint and it gets worse and worse..

in my experience, a skank is a bad pill.. a bad pill is no effect at all.. a good pill will get my mind clear, and in touch with yourself and others. also you look beatiful if u check the mirror. confidence boost guarenteed.

the feeling is unique, you'll know whats happening still you'll just feel pilled up..

second tip is not to look for the effects but to feel it.. its more subtle than weed.. you smoke a spliff you can feel it straight away, you know what you're looking for.. don't spend the comeup watching your watch waiting for you to feel different, just neck and forget it. you'll feel something amazing happen to your mind..

but what must come up must go down, i can believe if you took Es every weekend, i knew some who took daily (me) so its not that bigga deal. im a law student at a decent university with a sucessful career ahead of me.
  • Options
    ok mate here's my opinion, with all due respect to the others, spliffe and turlough...

when pilled up you know whats going on and , drugs aside, you FEEL more in touch with your body, you're gonna know if something bads happening to you, which it wont. but you're gonna know, its not like alcohol where you can't feel you're gonna be sick till 20mins after your last pint and it gets worse and worse..

in my experience, a skank is a bad pill.. a bad pill is no effect at all.. a good pill will get my mind clear, and in touch with yourself and others. also you look beatiful if u check the mirror. confidence boost guarenteed.

the feeling is unique, you'll know whats happening still you'll just feel pilled up..

second tip is not to look for the effects but to feel it.. its more subtle than weed.. you smoke a spliff you can feel it straight away, you know what you're looking for.. don't spend the comeup watching your watch waiting for you to feel different, just neck and forget it. you'll feel something amazing happen to your mind..

but what must come up must go down, i can believe if you took Es every weekend, i knew some who took daily (me) so its not that bigga deal. im a law student at a decent university with a sucessful career ahead of me.

i agree completely, i know what those feelings are like, well i used to get them, not these days, but she asked for advice, i'm sure her mates told her what it's like being out of it.
  • Options

mmmm mostly true, but bad pills aren't just duds...i've never come across any duds actually...there's plenty of dodgy pills about, they can produce some weird and sometimes wonderful stuff...some bad, some good. You don't know what you're taking, so you can't really know what weirdness you'll encounter.
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote:
    mmmm mostly true, but bad pills aren't just duds...i've never come across any duds actually...there's plenty of dodgy pills about, they can produce some weird and sometimes wonderful stuff...some bad, some good. You don't know what you're taking, so you can't really know what weirdness you'll encounter.

yes, i took those diamond thingys i was on about previously on saturday, took 2 at the disco, went back to my mates, did 2 back to back, everything was dead, then i went outside, vision was alright, then i walked into a shadow, when i walked out everything was red, different tones of red too but everything was red and it reminded me of what you were saying about everything having a tinge of colour, definately wasn't a "i love you, i love everyone" buzz, all pills are different.
  • Options
    fucking druggies ...
  • Options
    fucking druggies ...
    like i said to u before u no absoulute fuk all so i suggest you shut da fuk up cos ill find out were u live n fukin torch ur bastard house silly cunt
    :wave:
  • Options
    like i said to u before u no absoulute fuk all so i suggest you shut da fuk up cos ill find out were u live n fukin torch ur bastard house silly cunt
    someone interesting at last!
  • Options

that man knows far far far more about anything than you do, don't take E's, it's quite obvious you aren't ready for them yet. p.s sort the txt talk out.
  • Options
    someone interesting at last!

could be luke's sister or boyfriend..... :chin:
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    could be luke's sister or boyfriend..... :chin:
    his dad i reckon.
  • Options
    don't bother with E
  • Options
    meat head