Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

feelin down...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
does anyone feel like they're just gettin bogged down with all the uni work? or uni is just gettin on top of them?!!!i sometimes feel like its just too much and i cant cope with having no money and so much work to do constantly! all my friends seem to be able to go out every night spend loads of money, i dont know where they get it from!and they never seem to have any work to do yet every week i have an exam or assignment every week!
aaarrrrgggghhhh!!!! :banghead: :yes: :confused::confused:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    what course are you doing then? ummm im not at uni yet but i can imagine how you been i even felt that i just wanted to give up? also another thing is not to compare yourself to other people it just amkes you feel worse
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    TheOne wrote:
    does anyone feel like they're just gettin bogged down with all the uni work? or uni is just gettin on top of them?!!!i sometimes feel like its just too much and i cant cope with having no money and so much work to do constantly! all my friends seem to be able to go out every night spend loads of money, i dont know where they get it from!and they never seem to have any work to do yet every week i have an exam or assignment every week!
    aaarrrrgggghhhh!!!! :banghead: :yes: :confused::confused:

uni is like that, - although it does depend on what course you are doing and at what university..... but you've got to put up with it, and get on with it; if you want your degree at the end of it.