Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

new drug on the street!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    turlough wrote:
    you are a gimp.

You are a moron.
    You are a moron.

:thumb: i love you really, i love your ma aswell, and you sister and your dog :heart:
    Spliffie wrote:
    Pretentious little fuck trying to be condescending...very good :rolleyes: .

And who the fuck mentioned "teenage stoners"?

And what environments have you seen drugs used in then, since you're some kind of authority on the subject?

I'm no authority you arse, I was just saying that its stupid to make the claim that drug users are all great guys, who are "really laid back" and dont commit crimes.

He was mostly referring to ghanj i think, so im assuming he meant a the kind of laid back dope smoking atmosphere. I was trying to illustrate the fact that its not the only environment, or type of drug that people take and some people who take drugs are bad people.
    Spliffie wrote:
    And what environments have you seen drugs used in then, since you're some kind of authority on the subject??

:rolleyes: The type of environments that I'm assuming he is referring to, i.e. laid back dope smoking with a bunch of other young people.

But I still think that there must be a way of controlling and regulating drugs.
    there seems to be two options ...illegal meaning no control or legal meaning having lots of control over manufacture and distribution.
    lukesh wrote:
    Please tell me what this has to do with anything? Why are you trying to give drugs a good image? Drug Promotion. Is that what you want to do for a living when you're older?

In answer to your question, SOME, I'd say a small minority are not a problem. Others are, they steal money to cure their disgusting addiction!

My advise would be to you is to stop this kind of promotion you are giving drugs, a promotion that theyare the best thing ever! My opinion of you is changing fast! I can't believe some people I really can't!

A minority of drug users steal. Mainly heroin addicts and crackheads. NOT recreational users, who are the majority.

How many times does it need to be said :confused: .
    lukesh wrote:
    Please tell me what this has to do with anything? Why are you trying to give drugs a good image? Drug Promotion. Is that what you want to do for a living when you're older?

In answer to your question, SOME, I'd say a small minority are not a problem. Others are, they steal money to cure their disgusting addiction!

My advise would be to you is to stop this kind of promotion you are giving drugs, a promotion that theyare the best thing ever! My opinion of you is changing fast! I can't believe some people I really can't!

Actually its the other way around - the overwhelming majority have on problem, its only about 10% of users that ever have any problems.
    lukesh wrote:
    Yeah right. Proof?
    consult the nhs for forty years of drug abuse and it's virtualy nil effect on the nhs.
    ask the chief constables association who are more and more pushing the government for legalisation.
    look at the history of drug use over the last six thosand years and realise this isn't some new and fashionable thing.
    every single generation that ever was have used cannabis ...look to victorian and edwardian times for the massive use of cannabis cocaine opium morphine heroin ...all legal and guess what ...very few problems.
    this tiny little island we lived on conquered the world ...with an admiralty and a government who were mostly opium users.
    your a defender of the royals if i'm not mistaken ...queen victoria used morphine opium cocain and cannabis ...
    the vikings smoked and cooked with cannabis.
    there are considered to be two golden eras in the twentieth century as far as art literature music theatre radical thought etc go ...the 1920's and the 1960's ...both eras saw an explosion of cannabis use.
    get it out of your head that drug use is somehow new.
    as for promotion luke ...i believe the legalisation of cannabis would benefit society massively ...i will promote that point of view and state why.
    no one here is trying to push encourage or sell.
    people come here to ask debate etc.
    my side of the debate is that cannabis should never have been made illegal in the first place ...the law should be returned to where it was before.
    lukesh wrote:
    the most at the very least is damaging you're lungs... and will be a burdan on the health service.

So legalise it & tax it, with the NHS being the beneficiary.
    lukesh wrote:
    the most at the very least is damaging you're lungs... and will be a burdan on the health service.
    my father died a nicotine addict and i can't recall him ever going into hospital for anything remotely related to his smoking.
    do you realise where the nhs gets most of its money ...the tax on nicotine!
    the nicotine addicts contribute far more than any other section of society to the nhs ...yet take out of it no more than none smkers ...on the whole.
    lukesh wrote:
    and the government is encouraging everyone to not smoke... by increasing tax and promoting it as something bad and uncool which I totally agree with.

But not too hard for fear of losing tax revenue...
    lukesh wrote:
    and the government is encouraging everyone to not smoke... by increasing tax and promoting it as something bad and uncool which I totally agree with.
    i think you misunderstand ...he died of old age ...not smoking.
    lukesh wrote:
    my grandad will die of the same thing i bet how ever most smokers die of an illness and mostly related to smoking.
    but they wouldn't have dreamt of throwing my dad in jail for his addiction.
    lukesh wrote:
    yes... when did I say (as this is your point) to throw cannabis users in jail for ever and ever?
    not even for five minutes?
    lukesh wrote:
    no.
    right so ...your saying it should be legal ...non arrestable ...no ones business ...
    lukesh wrote:
    yes but it shouldn't be promoted!!!
    not like this then?stoned13vf.gif
    but maybe ok like this?cannabisbox0px.jpg
    groovechampion :

you have been done and dusted

beer me please
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    I think some of you need to debate the issue and not the person. Enough of the insults.

Lukesh, I have already explained to you in this thread what we try and acheive on this site. I respect your right to disagree with the harm minimization approach but please don't make the mistake of misrepresenting what we do.
    You lot do talk a lot of drivel sometimes. (not you ladyjade)

Lukesh - People make generalisations, I dont think anyone here is wanting to 'promote' drug use as you put it. But many here have had positive experiences and that does colour what they say

Turlough - People are people, just because they use drugs doesnt really mean a great deal, unfortunately some people regardless of what they do are just nasty.

And the rest of you, stop being silly.
    groovechampion :

you have been done and dusted

beer me please

Uh-huh?

Well ok, I declare myself victor of this debate!

Well done to me. :thumb:
    lukesh wrote:
    I never said that at all, you said that!

You don't know many drugs users, I'll tell you that. I bet I know more than you. I know its not a competition but mate I can't stand this good image youare giving drug users. SOME may be like you're self but a great deal are NOT.

sorry just had to laugh at that, pathetic, i've been in the drug circle for years, been to countless house parties, met countless amount of fellow druggies.
    lukesh wrote:
    when we talk about drugs why is it that cannabis only ever gets mentioned? half of whati say applies to the hard drugs that the scum use around here!

I feel there is promotion of the use of drugs in this forum. I'm concerned.

Lukesh where exactly in Stoke do you live? Most of the dirty dealing in Stoke goes on around the estates, like down by Holden Lane High School, those kind of areas, you must know what i'm talking about...?
    Perhaps you have been over exposed to these areas and have seen the worst of the worst.... that's why your oppinion against drugs is so strong...
    lukesh wrote:
    You're a complete idiot. Next you'll be selling the shit to little 5 year old kids on the block.
    that is not only moronic but completely out of order.
    that is not only moronic but completely out of order.
    And you expect anything better from everyone's favourite reactionary moron?
    lukesh wrote:
    shut up.
    you ran out of steam yeah?
    lukesh wrote:
    i cant be bothered with the stupid bickering.

depressing7nn.jpg
    lukesh wrote:
    Next you'll be selling the shit to little 5 year old kids on the block.

Luke dont even go there cos your bang out of order this time.
    depressing7nn.jpg

*grin*

How true.
    Luke; You are such a silly fucker, seriously though, like what the fuck are you talking about?

Are you taking the piss because sometimes i really think you are?

There are different types of drug users, not everyone is the same. I could type alot more on this but I really couldn't be arsed with you luke.

Next he'll be selling drugs to 5 year olds? You've got to be just aggrivating turlough here, like come on luke. :shocking:
This discussion has been closed.