Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

new drug on the street!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
and smokable!
forty pounds an ounce ...
very like good lebanese.
the trouble is ...it has been developed by a pharmacutical company and blessed by the government.
there are rumours that the stuff is made with nano technology.
great buzz ...worry free and good summer highs alround ...and perfectly safe and legal ...what more could you people ask for?
there are rumours that when you inhale this sweet dreamy substance of absolute safety ...your also ingesting nano bots ...little machines that report back your every move ...
anyone want any?

Comments

• Options
    Errrr...yeah. You been smoking and reading William Gibson or something?
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    Errrr...yeah. You been smoking and reading William Gibson or something?
    yeah and amen!
    it was just one of those passing thoughts ...no links or anything ...so far ...i've avoided having the usb port fitted to the back of my personality ...
    just a what if ...?
  • Options
    lukesh wrote:
    :rolleyes:
    you won't be wanting this stuff in stoke then?
  • Options
    lukesh wrote:
    we have enough shit on the streets thank you.
    your missing the point here luke ...it's a what if situation ...
  • Options
    lukesh wrote:
    what if there was no such thing as drugs? there would be no need for a drugs forum them for smack heads 2 forfill their dreams
    yes of course ...if we could erase the written history we have of the last six thosand years or so ...it would be so convenient.
    if only these things would stop growing in the ground that my feet must walk upon ...yes i've been drinking luke.
  • Options
    lukesh wrote:
    what if there was no such thing as drugs? there would be no need for a drugs forum them for smack heads 2 forfill their dreams

not all are smack heads luke.

Some just use to calm nerves, relax, chill blah blah
  • Options
    ]
    BeckyBoo wrote:

you suffering withdrawl symptoms yet?
  • Options
    lukesh wrote:

I really can't believe just how stupid you are.

I'll just say use the generic "SO WE'RE ALL SMACKHEADS ARE WE?!" argument.
  • Options
    can we please show a bit of respect for any smack heads that might turn up here looking for a fag and a natter ...
  • Options
    gimme some robots, i'm hungry for some desire. industrialism lethal wat am i on about, still up from friday night
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    There are some peole that I would just love to spike with a pill. Just to open their eyes.
    Lukesh is one of them.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    lukesh wrote:

No such thing as drugs? Do you not drink alcohol? So no morphine for the dying...no caffiene...no pubs...no anti-depressants...no pain relief...the list goes on and on.

And how many smackheads post on here? Can't remember anyone mentioning banging up smack on here...strangely enough.

You need to seriously grow up and engage your brain...
  • Options
    BeckyBoo wrote:

I'm not aware of anyone on this forum being a smackhead...

I doubt he even knows what a smackhead is...

Just about everyone who posts on here regularly seem to be just ordinary recreational users...

But knowing nothing about what he's talking about, like so many, he's not in touch with reality.

It's not a coincidence that whenever there's a drugs debate on these boards, the anti-drugs brigade are always the first to quit the discussion...their opinions are based on ignorance...Kentish epitomised this laughably over on the politics forum...they've got no arguments that stand up under scutiny...something they share with most mainstream politicians as well.
  • Options
    lukesh wrote:
    How clever is this? Not very!

You know what sort of drugs I am talking about but you had to twist it didn't you?

Well, tell me what drugs you're talking about...

Drugs is a blanket term. You could mean alcohol, cannabis, heroin...
  • Options
    lukesh wrote:
    I'm not going to btoher.

Please tell me what is your problem? Why are you so concerned that I dislike the use of drugs?

You say we all have a choice whether to take "drugs" or not...which is what i've been arguing repeatedly.

So you're actually agreeing with me...

You can dislike the use of drugs if you want...it's your opinion...but you don't come on a forum, state an opinion and then complain when someone replies.

If you're going to come on here and make anti-drug posts, why can't you engage in debate?
  • Options
    lukesh wrote:
    Why get wound up because I disagree with drugs?
    We all have a choice whether to take them or not. I believe that most drugs have a more negative effect on you. Drugs are also accociated with scum bags, they are up here anyway!

Some drugs are associated with "scumbags" as you put it...heroin and crack being the main culprits...people from impoverished estates with no prospects looking for escapism and giving up on society.

That's 2 drugs.

What about the rest?
  • Options
    lukesh wrote:
    ;)

You make me worry for humanity. Seriously.
  • Options
    lukesh wrote:
    if they are not going to help them selves, then no one will!

Right...that's really constructive.

As I said...what about the rest? The drugs thousands upon thousands of people in this country choose to take with little problem, if any...people with good jobs, people studying at university...

And, just out of interest, what policy would you like to see the government pursuing with cannabis??
  • Options
    lukesh wrote:
    So what? Its up to them what they do.

i think the point he's trying to make is that thousands upon thousands of normal, every day people like to take drugs, have absolutely no problems with their use and are probably in fact better people in general than most non drug users, you might disagree with drugs in general but you can't say we're all scumbags and that we need help, in fact, it's you who needs the help, go educate yourself on this issue.
  • Options
    lukesh wrote:
    fuckian arse!

you would say that wouldn't you?

what an attitude.

drug users are usually the most laid back, generous and understanding people you'l get, they're not stuck up snobs like some.......... :chin:
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    drug users are usually the most laid back, generous and understanding people you'l get, :chin:
    bit of a generalisation there but with an element of truth compared ,not to the general population but to drinkers on a saturday night.
    i'd choose spending my saturday night with someone who wishes to fly ...over someone who wanted to fight.
    so yes there are times when the druggy is the more trusted companion.
    more the pleasant person to choose from.
  • Options
    bit of a generalisation there but with an element of truth compared ,not to the general population but to drinkers on a saturday night.
    i'd choose spending my saturday night with someone who wishes to fly ...over someone who wanted to fight.
    so yes there are times when the druggy is the more trusted companion.
    more the pleasant person to choose from.

aye i know what you're saying, it just bugs me that most people have such a conservative illogical viewpoint when it comes to drugs, like they're telliing us to wise up and be smart, well if they actually educated themselves and looked at it from our point of view they'd understand far better.
  • Options
    lukesh wrote:
    a massive contridiction here....

when i say drug users are scum bags yo have a right go at me...

your an arse!

do you think that a person can go through their whole lives taking drugs and still be a good citizen, yes or no?
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    do you think that a person can go through their whole lives taking drugs and still be a good citizen, yes or no?
    thats what the vast majority do ...
  • Options
    thats what the vast majority do ...

i know but luke thinks we're all worthless scumbags for some weird reason.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    i know but luke thinks we're all worthless scumbags for some weird reason.
    part of the problem seems to be when thick skint stupid people take drugs ...the antis pick out this handful of lifes failures ...who would no doubt have failed anyway in most cases ...the guy in a suit with a fat bank balance a hard working ethic and a nice family who smokes weed or takes the occasional line of coke ...will end up costing the nhs money ...his business will be in ruins and his daughters will turn to prostitution ...
    people realy do believe that there is an epidemic of losers around.
    inteligent well healed people can and do of course come unstuck with drugs sometimes ...like we all do with all manner of lifes moments.
    90% or more of users live healthy purposeful lives ...coppers magistrates publicans firemen soldiers nurses ...doctors lawyers artists.
    another problem is people seem to have this image of drugs being a new thing ...
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    There are some peole that I would just love to spike with a pill. Just to open their eyes.
    Lukesh is one of them.
    ditto! let's hatch a plan!
  • Options
    lukesh wrote:
    Why get wound up because I disagree with drugs?
    I don't post a lot where you post but everytime I see a drugs post and your in it, you seem to get wound up by the fact people are taking them!
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    lukesh wrote:

It started badly and went downhill from there......

Please Lukesh, when you post on here could you try and be a little less aggressive? And the rest of you could try and not take it so personally... I don't want to have to close this thread.
  • Options
    lukesh wrote:
    So what? Its up to them what they do.

If it's a free choice you'd have no problem with legalisation of "drugs" then?

lukesh wrote:
    Dealers will be punished.

Contradiction here. People are okay to smoke cannabis if they want - but the people who supply them should be prosecuted? Doesn't make any coherent sense.

Why not legalise growing your own and sell cannabis from authorised outlets? Takes the whole market from the hands of organised crime, gives the government a shitload of tax revenue, and it improves public health.
This discussion has been closed.