Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Dodgy pills

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The last time i did pills, was in a house with people i've known for a long time - but never done pills with... anyway i didnt get ANY of the loved up feelings and i didnt get "huggy" - which i always normally do with pills. instead i was sweating way more than usual, i was pretty quiet, i felt disorientated, and it all felt just wrong :no: After my 5th or 6th one i started hallucinating, but it was horrible and i felt really freaked out and just wanted it to end... the whole night was aweful, and i had the WORST come down ever!

anyway i was wondering, do you guys think there might have been something else in those pills? like is there something that people sometimes use as a substitute that might have made me feel that way? or could it just be maybe because i was with people who i wouldnt normally drop with?.. i've never had a bad trip before, the whole experiance has put me off pills altogether and im wondering if i try them again will it be just as shit because i'll be worrying about what happened last time? :confused:

Any thoughts/suggestions/own experiances appreciated

Thanks in advance :D

Comments

• Options
    You can never, ever gaurentee what's in the pills you're taking.

'Nuff said.
  • Options
    Not a clue, maybe they were dodgy?? My mate had an hour or so conversation with mates that were wasn't really there, just hologram type figures after necking a few one night, said he had the worst come down as well.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    You can never, ever gaurentee what's in the pills you're taking.

'Nuff said.

Yeah, got to watch out for rat poison, heroin and crack in your pills. :|
    Anyway having other active ingredients without knowing what they are is half the fun for me.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I think necking five or six pills might have soething to do with it. Even if they were just normal good pills i'd start to see things afetr that many.
  • Options
    yeah i suppose i should expect the worst when taking pills because they can be full of all sorts... im just worried about doing pills again now, because what if i worry about what happened last time too much and it makes me have a bad buzz again :confused:
  • Options
    yeah i suppose i should expect the worst when taking pills because they can be full of all sorts... im just worried about doing pills again now, because what if i worry about what happened last time too much and it makes me have a bad buzz again :confused:

it's happened to me a few times, usually the next time is alright, i think it's a combination of taking loads of yokes, smoking spliffs, something trippy in the pills and you're own head fucking wif you on the comedown, like the chances of you having a bad trip while in a rave coming up is slim to none.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Hezza wrote:
    check www.pillreports.com and see if what you took is on there, should give you an idea of how other people reacted to them and what they thought.

I wouldn't trust that site.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    So the first pill you took felt wierd and not like it should and you went on to eat 5 or 6 of them? Why?

As for what it could have been, MDA or maybe ket. But thats just a guess.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Ecstacy will only have an effect up to a certain dosage. After that, the side effects will increase without any benefits.
  • Options
    Obviously a mistake doing 6... If your 1st 3 arent really doing anything its because there cut with random powders so in effect your eating what ever the producer could find in his cupboards.

People always say that it must have heroin or crack in it, but i doubt you'll find any one who is prepared to spend money on throwing H or C in their batch. As i say it alot cheaper to buy a big tub of sum sort of powder to mix than adding other drugs.

Speed / Base and K are often mixed with pills as they're dirt cheap...

Bad come down come from bad pills, dont eat from same batch
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    So the first pill you took felt wierd and not like it should and you went on to eat 5 or 6 of them? Why?

As for what it could have been, MDA or maybe ket. But thats just a guess.

I know what you're saying...but...i've had bad paranoia/disorientation etc off pills, usually when I take 1 or 1 and a half...doesn't fully get me high, just paranoid as fuck...so I usually need to take about 3 to fully get "up", past the paranoia.

Certainly you have no idea what pills are...i've had some very weird experiences on them, just luck of the draw really.

Imho the best thing to to do if you're shitting yourself on pills is avoid other people for a while, have a drink of cold water, splash your face, and ride it out. Often the paranoia is temporary anyway.
  • Options
    Yeah, got to watch out for rat poison, heroin and crack in your pills. :|
    Anyway having other active ingredients without knowing what they are is half the fun for me.

yeah YOU might have a mind made of teflon, but i'd wager more people dont :D
  • Options
    Decode wrote:
    Speed / Base and K are often mixed with pills as they're dirt cheap...

K can sell for more pure than you can in pills these days, I havent heard of it being sold that way for a while.

And speed doesnt pop up all that often either.

Most pills are MDA and MDMA.
  • Options
    Skive wrote:

lol
  • Options
    u know as soon as u come up if there dogey but the dogey ones can sometimes give u abetter buzz and a better night not all the time. sometimes it freaks u out and wreaks your head big time :cool:
  • Options
    u know as soon as u come up if there dogey but the dogey ones can sometimes give u abetter buzz and a better night not all the time. sometimes it freaks u out and wreaks your head big time :cool:

snowballs remind me of that :crazyeyes
  • Options
    snowballs are one pill with a bad mythology behind them :crazyeyes:
  • Options
    snowballs are one pill with a bad mythology behind them :crazyeyes:

well i sat in my bed for 3 hours seeing millions of minature bo selecta style camerons (out of big brother) laughing at me...tracers and all :crazyeyes
  • Options
    hmmm....strange that...you had that with much else...?

i presume you'd been smoking with it...
  • Options
    hmmm....strange that...you had that with much else...?

i presume you'd been smoking with it...

nope...not even one joint...i'm 99.99% sure there was a drug called DOB in them...weird trip indeed.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    K can sell for more pure than you can in pills these days, I havent heard of it being sold that way for a while.

And speed doesnt pop up all that often either.

Most pills are MDA and MDMA.

Speed's not uncommon...makes coming down a fucking nuisance, as you can't just make an attempt at sleep...partly high but mostly down, not desirable.
  • Options
    D.O.B...hmmm i know WHAT it is but i have no idea how rare it is or how much it is worth.
  • Options
    D.O.B...hmmm i know WHAT it is but i have no idea how rare it is or how much it is worth.

Its stupidly rare and it doesnt really have a set market price because it so infreqently comes onto the market.

As for speed in pills, actually tests I've seen have suggested this doesnt happen as often as people think. MDA last upwards of 8 or even 10 hours, this explains a lot of peoples problem sleeping.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    Its stupidly rare and it doesnt really have a set market price because it so infreqently comes onto the market.

still doesn't mean i didn't get it...
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    still doesn't mean i didn't get it...

I know, I wasnt implying that you didnt. Martin asked me a question and I answered, I wasnt really considering your case at all.