Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Cant do "it" properly

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Got a bit of a problem. Stressed out during sex - have no idea why - BF getting a bit pissed off now coz sex isn't what it supposed to be because I am like the "ice-queen" or something.

And it is not because I am not keen or dont want to have sex ... I DO I REALLY DO ... but when it comes down to getting naked etc I freeze up about 70% of the time ....

Advise needed - pls.

Comments

• Options
    Maybe you're rushing into sex and not spending enough time on foreplay. Just relax and go with it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by beeniebabe:
    Maybe you're rushing into sex and not spending enough time on foreplay. Just relax and go with it.

Hi, advise is good - one problem though - we already spend quite a bit of time on foreplay and the thing is that I am absolutely fine during foreplay ... its the sex that I have a problem with ...
  • Options
    Do you have any problem with your body? Do you feel ashamed when naked? I think yours is a psychological problem. You need to find out what exactly changes in your mind when foreplay becomes 'sex' itself. Have you had this problem before or is this your first boyfriend?
    Maybe you need to change places... Sometimes the fear of being 'discovered' (by parents etc) can seriously hamper the experience.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Eustacia:
    Do you have any problem with your body? Do you feel ashamed when naked? I think yours is a psychological problem. You need to find out what exactly changes in your mind when foreplay becomes 'sex' itself. Have you had this problem before or is this your first boyfriend?
    Maybe you need to change places... Sometimes the fear of being 'discovered' (by parents etc) can seriously hamper the experience.