Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Mothers 4 Justice

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Story

Discuss... like good children.

Comments

• Options
    good in theory but just seems like another ultra-feminist snipe at men tbh.
  • Options
    i think it should be a joint thing. I know from experiance of being dragged through the family courts and stuff that the child justice system is totaly fucked. I wouldn't have had to have gone through hell and back if someone had fucking well talked to me. sorry, this is something that i'm very angry about because in the end of the day it's not the parents that loose out the most it's the kids. but i do have to say i think father 4 justice are a bunch of tossers.
  • Options
    but i do have to say i think father 4 justice are a bunch of tossers.

and what do you think about mothers 4 justice?.......i have to agree with turlough, the whole point of fathers 4 justice is that they are in the minority........mothers 4 justice just obscures this, it's like saying 'Equal pay for men'........
  • Options
    I think the point about parental alienation syndrome is very important. Much more of an issue than fathers for justice or mothers for justice.
  • Options
    my problem with fathers for justice is someone i know campaigns for them. he abused his daughter. thus i see them as tossers. mothers for justice.....well, if you take miffys case in to account and the ammount of times i had to run away from my father to get home to my mother because he wouldn't take me home. but then again i'm very bias in this case.
  • Options
    apollo_69 wrote:
    , the whole point of fathers 4 justice is that they are in the minority........
    See id of been more inclined to say against that its usually many more fathers who dont see the children, because alot of courts often feel the mother is better to look after a child then the father,which is complete pants.

We had a fathers for justice group that decided to climb up the tower and having spoken to them i totally side with them,i think the mothers for justice is taking the piss about because in most circumstances the decisions are ruled in the favour of the mother unless they are seen unfit to look after the child in which case they shouldnt have the children anyway.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Mothers 4 Justice or Fathers 4 Justice - doesn't really matter. The important thing is to ensure both parents have good access to their children.

Parents for Justice???
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    Mothers 4 Justice or Fathers 4 Justice - doesn't really matter. The important thing is to ensure both parents have good access to their children.

Parents for Justice against bad parents???

:thumb:
  • Options
    i second that.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    As the quote goes.

"When a man gives his opinion he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch."

That's right isn't it?

Seeing as a lot of posts focussed on women's rights often include somebody going "omg feminists all hate men" ect ect

I'd love to see what some of you guys think a feminist actually is. :rolleyes:

Sorry, just had to say that.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Did you read the story?
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    Did you read the story?

Probably only what he wanted to read.

We have no idea how much of a problem this is for mothers because, as the article points out, it's a much more hidden problem because of the stigma attached.
  • Options
    What about children for justice? Its there needs which are the most important.
  • Options
    NQA wrote:
    What about children for justice? Its there needs which are the most important.

i dont like fathers for justice but it is known that in most cases unless the mothers REALLY REALLY bad she will get get custody if it goes to court when the court is supposed to judge in favour of the kid, but this happens cause they assume the mother is the best person, personally id just like to see no assumption when they begin the case and just see whats best for the kid

my uncle hasnt seen his daughter in 6 years and his son he hardly saw and now his son is 18 he can now see him :( and his daughter wants to get legally divorced from him, and he will still have to pay money for her upbringing, wheres the justice in that?

all im saying is that judgements shouldnt be so biased in favour of mother, but in favour of child
  • Options
    Unless the father is a complete and utter pyscho it seems to me that its in the child's best interests to have contact with both Mum and Dad.

That said I too hate Father for Justice and the next time one of them dresses up as a superhero and tries to climb up Buckingham Palace I hope the Irish Guards plug the bastard.
  • Options
    MoonRat wrote:
    "When a man gives his opinion he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch."

That's right isn't it?

Seeing as a lot of posts focussed on women's rights often include somebody going "omg feminists all hate men" ect ect

I'd love to see what some of you guys think a feminist actually is. :rolleyes:

Sorry, just had to say that.

i find that phrase very offensive to men in general, who said that?

i know what a feminist is and i believe in true feminism, sorry i don't know what the opposite of mysoginism is so i should of said that instead of ultra-feminsim, not all, but a lot of women or men who present themselves as feminists just hate men, simple as
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    Did you read the story?

yes, next please
    Probably only what he wanted to read.

so we're living in a world where everyone has to take the same meaning as everyone else, as i said, this is a good idea in theory but i really wonder if mothers 4 justice would have been a group if fathers for justice weren't already one. just a thought.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    i find that phrase very offensive to men in general, who said that?

i know what a feminist is and i believe in true feminism, sorry i don't know what the opposite of mysoginism is so i should of said that instead of ultra-feminsim, not all, but a lot of women or men who present themselves as feminists just hate men, simple as
    A man-hater is called a misandrist.

Bette Davis said the phrase and from your reaction to that article, it seems that it's still very true, even today.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    How true!

I'm sick and tired of this "ultra-feminist" slags from hell carping at men all the time. We have a problem, and they should just fucking deal with it, instead of blathering on aboput how they're badly done to too. Whining whores, don't they know that the problems men have are far more important?

They should just get back into that fucking kitchen and make us men some fucking pie, and then give us a blowjob like the sluts that they are.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    How true!

I'm sick and tired of this "ultra-feminist" slags from hell carping at men all the time. We have a problem, and they should just fucking deal with it, instead of blathering on aboput how they're badly done to too. Whining whores, don't they know that the problems men have are far more important?

They should just get back into that fucking kitchen and make us men some fucking pie, and then give us a blowjob like the sluts that they are.

Well said.
  • Options
    sorry kermit but you're being a bit childish there, hardly any men think like that these days, it's not the 50's anymore
  • Options
    Hardly any men think like that in the open anymore... But suggesting it's not a problem is like saying because Blacks have been given equal rights that racism has been driven so far underground as to not exist.
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    Hardly any men think like that in the open anymore... But suggesting it's not a problem is like saying because Blacks have been given equal rights that racism has been driven so far underground as to not exist.

or saying that women don't hate men in public but they all do :yeees: :rolleyes: it's stupid, i just don't like people, not women in particular, just people who think all men are mysogonist dicks, very offensive to me personally.
  • Options
    yep, all feminists hate men.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    How true!

Yeah!!!
    fucking right.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    They're all lesbians too :yes:
  • Options
    Guys, this is a bloody debate forum, not 'lets be childish and make silly sarcastic posts to make fun of someones line of argument'. Come on now, we're not 12, we're for the most part grown men and women. I agree that M4J doesn't have the aim of being a snipe at men, but there probably are members who love to have a great bitchfest about men and how stupid they are etc etc and is part of their reason for being a member. I'm not saying they're all like that, not at all, just that there are some who probably have their own agendas. Same for F4J. Mirrors of organisations have been set up before to undermine / attack them indirectly, not saying this is the case, but it has happened before.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:

again where the fuck did i say all feminists hated men, grow up will ya
  • Options
    the fact is it's not very popular to suggest that some misandrists and others subvert the feminist agenda for their own cause e.g. gloria steinem, betty friedan (some of the leaders of the 'feminist' movement), it's a bit too politically incorrect isn't it.........i have nothing against the ideal of feminism, but i do think a lot of women are being duped........what the fuck is wrong with saying that?
  • Options
    i have two children. carried inside my body for 8 months before i gave birth to them.
    they are as much a part of me as my arms or my legs. i feel that mothers should have more rights to children than fathers. naturally.

my children dont get cards on their birthdays, i get no finnancial help from him as he signs on and fiddles. but hey, you don't have to be grateful for what you don't have.

How about mothers for justice, an organisation to make fathers take responsibility for there children.

i have never stopped my ex husband or his family from having contact in the past,

fathers for justice is a load of rubbish
  • Options
    i have never stopped my ex husband or his family from having contact in the past,

fathers for justice is a load of rubbish

How would you know?

:confused:
This discussion has been closed.