Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

coke addict

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok then no one reples to my last mail - so how about this one - please tell me...

how would you define a coke addict - what would make you think your friend was addicted ?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i would define a serious coke adict sum1 that sells big things 4 coke or says there givin up when they dont.

but everything is addicted in life,e.g....i really need a drink and there is cokecola in da fridge and im goin 2 drink that instead of walter,and i like it so im probabley gunna drink another 1 lator thats the same wit small addictions, people like it so they take more of it, they could stop but they think whats the point if they like it that much..so i could drink walter but whats the point if i like cokacola better....you probabley all go drinkin in da pub every friday night,what id sum1 said STOP,would u do it????....my oppinion is hard 2 explain and even harder 2 put into words