Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Next directory

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has anybody bought anything from the website??? I wanna buy some clothers and wounderd if I could pay by paypal and just wanted feed back from people who have used it!!

Cheers :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    Used the catalogue, I doubt that they would accept PayPal but you could always check.

Not many big companies use PayPal, because it is so comedically expensive.
  • Options
    I think its an account you set up with them, dont think you can pay thorugh paypal.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I doubt a major international corporation with credit debiting facilities would accept paypal.

You might like to try the correct forum also. Just a thought.
  • Options
    JsT wrote:
    You might like to try the correct forum also. Just a thought.

Erm, nope :D

Kermit, is the catalogue service ok??
  • Options
    The clothes come, on time. It's like any other catalogue.

Oh, and yes, use the correct forum. or I will be forced to pull your teeth out with my pliers:D
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    The clothes come, on time. It's like any other catalogue.

Oh, and yes, use the correct forum. or I will be forced to pull your teeth out with my pliers:D

Ouch! :impissed: I'll let the nice mods move it :thumb:

So, how do you think i can pay by?? Credit card or somert?? I'm hopeless at this :chin:
  • Options
    been to the website and checked for you:

How do I pay?

You can settle your Directory Flexible Account using all major credit and debit cards to pay over the phone, by post or via My Account.
    We currently do not accept Switch payments - however you can make a payment to Next Directory from your bank account using your online banking service.

If you prefer you can pay by cheque.
    Please make the cheque payable to Next PLC and write your account number on the back.