Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

so many oldies...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
is this new post acceptable?....sorry if its been done before!
i,m a newbie you see.....is it ok for newbies to come here?

Comments

• Options
    Oh dear, the oldies versus newbies debate again. All I say is oldies; remember you were new to this website once. Newbies; try to follow the rules and you won't go wrong.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Oh dear, the oldies versus newbies debate again. All I say is oldies; remember you were new to this website once. Newbies; try to follow the rules and you won't go wrong.

Yep I was new and got the same stick they get. I learnt and got accepted. Same will happen for them.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Well said.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:

Hey aren't you supposed to be standing in a corner somewhere? You naughty boy!! nono5.gif:D
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Urgh.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    But there realy isn't that many oldies - just those that think they are! :D
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Nichobo wrote:
    Hey aren't you supposed to be standing in a corner somewhere? You naughty boy!! nono5.gif:D
    I'm having my day off. ;)
  • Options
    Kazbo wrote:
    Yep I was new and got the same stick they get. I learnt and got accepted. Same will happen for them.

:yes:

some newbies have just slipped in unnoticed too. it's the ones that have a hissy fit when you try to point out the good manners guide that get most of the stick.
  • Options
    I don't remember ever getting told off for using text language(because I never use it) or anything else for that matter.

So...what qualifications does one need to be an oldie? Having been here a certain amount of time or a certain post level? Or a combination of the two?
  • Options
    you are welcome to post anywhere, as long as you make sense onthe whole and dont actlike a total prick

then all is cool
  • Options
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    is it ok for newbies to come here?

NO......now piss off :p

Hello :wave:
  • Options
    BeckyBoo wrote:
    NO......now piss off :p

Hello :wave: