Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

men and underwear!!!!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
why cant men be arsed to change their underwear everyday? (dirty bas*ards). is it just me that finds this very annoying?

Comments

• Options
    If my man never changed his underwear I'd be worried. :/

I thought it was just a myth that they don't and they turn them inside out and whatnot.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Hmm. Most men do change there underwear. Anyone who doesnt is a sick motherfucker.
  • Options
    i change every day, often twice a day cause i never like to be wearing any clothes i have got sweaty in while at work
  • Options
    If my man never changed his underwear I'd be worried. :/

I thought it was just a myth that they don't and they turn them inside out and whatnot.

it isnt a myth! i know a few that dont change em everyday!! mine dont turn them inside out tho! :lol:
  • Options
    kimmy6904 wrote:
    why cant men be arsed to change their underwear everyday? (dirty bas*ards). is it just me that finds this very annoying?

How else is cottage cheese manufactured?
  • Options
    MoonRat wrote:
    How else is cottage cheese manufactured?
    lol :lol: that is sick!!!
  • Options
    kimmy6904 wrote:

What the fuck? Find yourself a man who isn't a filthy tink and he will change his underwear. He probably wont smell of cheap cider and piss, either.
  • Options
    have to agree. mine changes everyday.
  • Options
    My brother changes his. He seems to like clean underwear.
  • Options
    Chris changes his everyday.
  • Options
    Yup, mine changes his everyday although when we first got together he would go sleep wearing the boxers he had been wearing all day which i thought was slightly grim, but alas no more.
  • Options
    underwear

oi! can't imagine wearing the same underwear two days in a row. like Bean's partner, i don't even wear mine to bed at night.

one day last week at work, i ripped my boxers while sitting down (old faves, me guinness boxers!) and it was quite uncomfortable to keep them on for reasons best kept to oneself, so i had to ditch them and go commando for the rest of the day. first time ever--quite liberating, actually. not sure i'd do it again--i work in a very conservative place, but you never know!
  • Options
    kimmy6904 wrote:

Maybe it's their way of recycling ;)
  • Options
    It seems the only men in the world who do that are ones that come from your family. ;(
  • Options
    wtf?

the men you talk to are dirty...
    stop talking to them...
  • Options
    kimmy6904 wrote:

Maybe it's just your kind of bloke that doesn't.
  • Options
    Can't be bothered really. It really depends, you see... sometimes I'll just pull on exactly the same clothes I had on yesterday.

Might give some thought to getting changed now, actually :chin:
  • Options
    I change my boxers every day (and don't know anyone who does otherwise) but I see no problem in sleeping in the ones I've been wearing all day.
  • Options
    Capacity wrote:
    It seems the only men in the world who do that are ones that come from your family. ;(

no not from my family or my bloke! i just know alot of men that change them every other day! must be the area i live in!
  • Options
    Can't be bothered really. It really depends, you see... sometimes I'll just pull on exactly the same clothes I had on yesterday.

Might give some thought to getting changed now, actually :chin:

well at least you are honest!!! :)
  • Options
    kimmy6904 wrote:
    well at least you are honest!!! :)

I found out (to my surprise) that I was wearing clean clothes. Or at least, I think I am. I don't pay all that much attention to getting dressed :p
  • Options
    I found out (to my surprise) that I was wearing clean clothes. Or at least, I think I am. I don't pay all that much attention to getting dressed :p

lol :)
  • Options
    nowt like peeling 'em out of your crack ...with a fag hanging hanging out your gob ...once a week ...
  • Options
    nowt like peeling 'em out of your crack ...with a fag hanging hanging out your gob ...once a week ...

:lol:
  • Options
    Its not as if boxers are wedged up yer arse crack though! its just like a pair of shorts! I don't see what the Big fuss is! ?? heehee

Had yeez goin there!!:P:P
  • Options
    loki wrote:
    i had to ditch them and go commando for the rest of the day. first time ever--quite liberating, actually. not sure i'd do it again--i work in a very conservative place, but you never know!
    Why not? It's not like they're going to hold pants inspections, is it? :confused:
  • Options
    at a place that i worked ages ago they found a pair of literally shitty boxers in the toilets and the management went mad cos someone had smeered them all over the wall :yuck: .

anyway there was only one shift that it could have been due to the time that they were found so they called a meating and got all the guys to show the top of their boxers / whatever they were wearing (i was sure that it must have been illegal / a breach of some human right or another but they all did it anyway).

They never found out who it was tho because 6 of the guys had nothing on underneeth their uniforms.
  • Options
    Men who don't change their underpants every day need a firm lesson in personal hygiene.
  • Options
    Hmm...he changes everyday when he has enough apparently :-s

But what is it with men putting socks on first anyways. Don't they realise that it's just such a turn off?