Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

The bash St kids

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was visiting my ma this weekend, she lives in a very respectable area, where people like to know each others business. Anyway I went out for a walk and a smoke, when I passed a group of kids about 14 or 15 years old (who I like to call the bash St kids), when from behind me I hear "'scuse me mate, can you get us some draw," so with my usual resopnce I answered "I dont know what you are talking about," this may have seemed silly as I was smoking a joint at the time but you have to be careful when it comes to these things. They proceded to real of as many names for it as they could, whilst following me down the street. this realy pissed me off, so I told them to "fuck off" which they did and I thought nothing of it, until today when I saw them again, this time they started to shout abuse.
Is it me or are most young people this disrespectful? And what can be done to stop the verbal comments?

Also when these kids grow up they will be the same, and no doubt get a good hiding from someone. I blame the parents

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Don't get me started on the fucking rude little shits that think they own the world.
    I jus' ignore them, it usually makes them go away.