Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Drugs quiz

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    10/10 - mmmm the blow thing confused me as well - they were very easy questions though......

They should do a drugs faq for questions i've always wanted to know the answer to like how come the price of drugs isn't linked to inflation??
    Wyetry wrote:
    They should do a drugs faq for questions i've always wanted to know the answer to like how come the price of drugs isn't linked to inflation??

Basically because there are more and more trafficers bringing more and more drugs in.

The market hasnt kept pace with the increase in supply over the last 10 years, thus we have seen and increase in quality, lowering price and an increase in availability.
    ahhhh - yes I remember when you could pay £15 for a pill.

Is it still £15 for and eighth these days??
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Wyetry wrote:

Nope. Try half that price and you'd be close.

Try this quiz it's better!
    Weekender Offender 
    Wyetry wrote:

Depends, for hash no its about 15 for 1/4, skunk is normally about £20 or £25 an 1/8th.
    9 out of 10
    bongbudda wrote:
    Depends, for hash no its about 15 for 1/4, skunk is normally about £20 or £25 an 1/8th.

Blimey - it really has gone down in price - clearly i've not bought drugs for years - it used to be £15 an eight and £25 a quater like forever well since I was about 15
    I got 7 out of 10
    Wyetry wrote:
    Blimey - it really has gone down in price - clearly i've not bought drugs for years - it used to be £15 an eight and £25 a quater like forever well since I was about 15

The bottom has completely fallen out of the soapbar market, I've heard of it going for £40 an ounce, no-one wants it anymore.
    bongbudda wrote:
    I got 9, but I should have got 10, blow isnt a term for cannabis, what rubbish, its a slang term for cocaine, everyone knows that.

Depends if you're American or not. Its a term for cannabis in the UK, or it certainly was when I was a teenager in the 80's. It means coke in the US.
    I'm not American, I've just always thought that blow refered to cocaine.
    In west London in the mid to late 80's it referred to cannabis.
    10 for me
    Blow has been meant hash to me.
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:
    Blow has been meant hash to me.

yea same here, or dope, thats all wee say for hash

i remember paying £25 for a 1/4 and £40 for half o and £75 for O, now they're all half price, bongs right, who wants shitty soap bar though.
    Blow= Cannabis

Blow= Cocaine

I've seen from a good few posters from America always taking about sniffing blow on other message boards, blow for coke there.

Round here everyone says blow or dope, some just say hash.

I was talking to an english lad over the weekend there whos staying over here at the moment, he calls it puff.
    Skive wrote:
    Do you know your drugs?

8/10
    Dr Pirate wrote:
    "You scored 8 out of 10.

You certainly know your drugs, and you know that knowledge is the key to staying safe when confronted with drugs in modern culture."
    Same here.
    Randomgirl wrote:
    Same here.

any reason why the threads a year old, i got really confused for a minute :p
    Shogun wrote:
    Blow= Cannabis

Blow= Cocaine

I've seen from a good few posters from America always taking about sniffing blow on other message boards, blow for coke there.

Round here everyone says blow or dope, some just say hash.

I was talking to an english lad over the weekend there whos staying over here at the moment, he calls it puff.
    I've never heard Cannabis called Blow either but the question said it was Class C which eliminated Cocaine from the options and it wouldn't be Ket.

Some of the answers were on the quiz as part of different questions as well.
    You scored 4 out of 10.

Well done, you clearly know a few basic facts about drugs, but you could still come unstuck if faced with the hundreds of different 'street' names that drugs have.

I've impressed myself. I thought I would get a 2 or something. :p
    beans wrote:
    any reason why the threads a year old, i got really confused for a minute :p
    Skive just posted a link to it... thought it was from a few days ago (I forget what year it is! It is only February after all).
    Randomgirl wrote:
    Skive just posted a link to it... thought it was from a few days ago (I forget what year it is! It is only February after all).

i was reading it and was like when did i post this my short term memory must be failing!, and then i looked at the date :p
    I think the Mods should come up with a few quizes - one for drugs and one for sex for sure.
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:
    I think the Mods should come up with a few quizes - one for drugs and one for sex for sure.
    And one on knowlegde of The Hoff maybe :chin:
    You scored 9 out of 10.

You certainly know your drugs, and you know that knowledge is the key to staying safe when confronted with drugs in modern culture.
    I took it again without realising and got 10, haha.

The blow one got me though, theres even a film called "Blow" about coke. I went on the class and decided it was probably about cannabis.
    i got 10.
    9 / 10...

All very easy... but like the others I think I mucked up the licencing one!

It wasn't very difficult.