Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Good Clubs in Brighton

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I am away for the weekend in Brighton and have only been to Funky Buddhas once before when I have visited. I wondered if anyone new of some good allround clubs or some with more of an r&b influence.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    My uncle used to run the Zap.. did all sorts of music styles, and non-music nights (cinema etc). Different people took over in 1998, but I hear that it's still pretty good for the same criteria.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,287 Skive's The Limit
    Brightons full of ginger beer clubs and pubs.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote:

Is that rhyming slang? It took me a minute before I had any idea what you were on about.
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    thats not even funny cause iuts not true, there are a few, thatsa bout it and none of the clubs in the center of town are.

If you go down on the weekend it will be quite expensive but thats like most places. Saturdays are also when the "older" people tend to be out
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,287 Skive's The Limit
    Gavman wrote:
    thats not even funny cause iuts not true, there are a few, thatsa bout it and none of the clubs in the center of town are.

They have more gay clubs than most towns mate.
    Not that it matters ...I've had some bloody good piss ups in Brighton.
    Weekender Offender