Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Iraqi Goddamn Elections

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lukesh wrote:
    at least my mind is educated enough not to take any drugs...............

what you mean is you're too scared by government propaganda to open your mind a little bit, they have done a good job of you your an ideal citizen luke :thumb:
  • Options
    lukesh wrote:
    at least my mind is educated enough not to take any drugs.

and who says drugs are bad, the government, fuck iwouldn't trust them lying scum, they said sadam had super duper killer WMD's, the one's made in the custom made 45 minute factory, blablabla.
  • Options
    lukesh wrote:
    . i like you too much.

i don't mind you either, i just like this arguing game, bit surreal at the end of the day, armchair politics, so futile yet so strong
  • Options
    i'm going to roll a big one ...to escape this madness!
  • Options
    lukesh wrote:
    they fuck your mental brain up!

make a threa don the drugs board, i'm sure you'll get a good response there, you'l lose the arguement though
  • Options
    i'm going to roll a big one ...to escape this madness!

:D good plan.......back in a mo :wave:
  • Options
    lukesh wrote:
    getting rid of the tyrant.

which tyrant, oh the one america supported for years, yea, i can really see why you'd want to get rid of him :confused:
  • Options
    lukesh wrote:
    i am not their parents. they can do it if they want, they know the risks.

i was on about the cannabis use/mental health links but nevermind
  • Options
    :rolleyes:
    lukesh wrote:
    doctors. seem the news lately? they fuck your mental brain up!
    :rolleyes:
    yes ...they fuck already mental brains up ...please please please ...just say no luke!
    here is a cut and paste from the report luke ...

Most medical experts agree that smoking cannabis in itself does not cause mental illness, but that people who are predisposed to psychosis are much more likely to develop symptoms if they use the drug regularly.

"We have known for years that using cannabis makes the symptoms of schizophrenia far worse in people who already have the illness."

just say no luke ...
  • Options
    lukesh wrote:
    they should know about the risks of any drug before they take it.

i rather have a clear mind and live longer.everyone has a choice.

drug use in moderation is actually very benefitial to the spirit and mind, some drugs also benefit the body, i'm sure you've took painkillers before.
  • Options
    once you discover how readily your govt will lie to you, you may struggle to believe anything they tell you..........i'd say cannabis is good for you, otherwise i wouldn't do it......but they'll never tell you that.......people don't take drugs because they kill luke, wake up.......
  • Options
    lukesh wrote:
    i don't believe that. my cousin who is 20 has been smoking that shit for 12 months. he will be dead by 25.

:lol: X1000000000000000000000000000

seirously, the funniest thing i've ever heard in my life, i'd love to be you for a day
    rolly has been smoking it daily for decades, he's alright don't ya think.
  • Options
    lukesh wrote:
    what drugs are you onabout? obviously not the ones i am talking about.

exactly, drugs have such a broad meaning, saying "drugs are bad" is stupid, they have pros and cons but so does eating chocolate
  • Options
    lukesh wrote:
    this thread is mental. what the hell are we discussing drugs now? my choice is not to take any of the crap as i believe it would affect me and i rather to kleep care of my body, what nature gave me.

God made grass man made booze who do you trust?
  • Options
    lukesh wrote:
    i don't believe that. . ?
    it was you who bought the fucking report up!
    now you don't believe it!!!!!!!!
    you don't believe your own fucking sources now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    if your cousin is fucked ...it may well run in the family ...just say no luke.
  • Options
    lukesh wrote:
    i believe that hard drugs except the ones perscribed by doctors are dangerous to the human body if taken for the wrong reasons.

exactly for the wrong reasons, i take all sorts of drugs but i'm not scum, i'll help an old woman with her shopping, i'll hold the door open for people, i am kind and considerate, what does being a druggie got to do with anything
  • Options
    lukesh wrote:
    i will live to i am at least 100. i will look after my body. take care of it and love it. i wont destory it other than some people. :rolleyes:

oh so you're never drinkin ever again, thats good to hear, i'll also take it you'll eat fuck all fatty foods or chocolate, yea, good man
  • Options
    lukesh wrote:
    i will live to i am at least 100. i will look after my body. take care of it and love it. i wont destory it other than some people. :rolleyes:
    me too mate ... :thumb:
  • Options
    lukesh wrote:
    stereotype.

you seem to base alot on steroetypes, i.e all muslims wanting to destroy the west on a jihad binge.
  • Options
    you actually brought the convo onto drugs by dismissing our views because we can't think straight..........and i was just pointing out that your reinforced prejudices come from the same place as your misplaced faith in democratic elections........if you haven't tried it you don't know that you wouldn't like it, so what are you basing your opinions on?.............
  • Options
    lukesh wrote:
    .. mu point was that drugs that are not perscribed by your doctor, do more damage than good.
    you realy haven't a fucking clue luke ...about anything under the sun.
  • Options
    you realy haven't a fucking clue luke ...about anything under the sun.

:thumb: i still have hope for the young boy, i know his heart is in the right place, very naive in that respect, but i have an anoyying teen sister who wants on ths so she can talk shit to her mates, i'll be back soon
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    you seem to base alot on steroetypes, i.e all muslims wanting to destroy the west on a jihad binge.

lol, have you seen team america yet that about sums it up, durka durka mohammed jihad......
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    :thumb: i still have hope for the young boy, i know his heart is in the right place,
    me too.
    do the nhs do brain transplants ...or move your existing one from up your arse ...
  • Options
    lukesh wrote:
    please tell me what you mean...
    obviously not then.
  • Options
    Funny, nobody bothered to post a thread on what could be the most important occurance in the Middle East for a generation.

Well except for this one and this one .............
    OK, so the elections werent perfect, there were reports of intimidation and some people were killed (40, hardly a massacre is it), but human elections are NEVER perfect.

Democracy is beoing born in the Middle East, and the left wing posters are too busy taking cheap shots at the USA and its allies to notice.

You're right they weren't perfect. They didn't even measure up the lowest acceptable levels of so-called democratic elections.......

And rather than democracy (if by that you mean the expression of the will of the people) being borne, American domination is being entrenched....
    8 Million people voted, around 57% or voters turned out (very near the last UK and USA elections). Bear in mind the bloodthirsty Zarqawi and his ilk saying 'the streets would run with voters blood' when you see these figures.

Not one of the people killed since the illegal US invasion voted. Even so, 8 million is less than 33% of the peopulation of Iraq....... Yesterday it was 72% .... what will it be tomorrow?
    Go on, some of you anti-Americans wanted the elections to fail, didnt you? Perhaps a dirty bomb attack in Baghdad? Or hundreds of polling stations being attacked with mass casualties? Go on, you can say it, you wanted the Americans to get egg on their face through the blood of innocents.

They did fail........ 16 permanent US bases being built in Iraq right now.....
    Go on, you can be honest here.

You wouldn't know honesty if it slapped you in the face with a used condom.....
    lukesh wrote:
    just admit it, you don't care about the iraqis, you are just too bothered about being all anti war left wing anti american git!

You want a competition to see who cares more about Iraqis?

Tell us how you care lukesh.... tell us how you felt when we starved 1 million Iraqi kids to death..... tell us how you felt when we rained bombs down on their brothers and sisters.....

You have my full attention on this one....

*ftp gets bored with mindless vacuity and exits the thread*
  • Options
    Luke you're brilliant, really :D

Usually people as arrogant as you have at least some clue as to what they're talking about. Your cousin will be dead by 25 because hes been smoking weed for 12 months?! I've been smoking the shit for 4 years and, unlike you, I can string a proper sentence together and I know what I'm talking about! :lol:

I'd love to know if you act this arrogant and ignorant off the internet, if so it amazes me that you're still alive!

Cue your generic comeback "whatever man, im off WHATEVA"

Fuck, I could write a comedy best seller on some of the shit you come out ith.
  • Options
    YOu have no idea at all. Go to Iraq, see the meat hooks, the Mass graves, the gulags, and marsh arabs homelands and villages destroyed.
    The immense majority of which commited as this happened:

rumsfeld_saddam.jpg

And funnily enough I didn't hear any right-wingers and neocons give a flying fuck about human rights then.
  • Options
    and its so democratic that many of the candidates were anonymous until election date so people were encouraged to vote for people/groups of which they dont even have a chance to know their policies

bet allawi(who coincidently had his party funded by the CIA) gets in
  • Options
    They were flawed, but frankly I'm taking it as a glimmer of hope.

Whats that Churchill phrase, this isnt the end or even the begining of the end, but it is the begining of the begining. I'm not sure that really applies, but it makes me sound brainy.