Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Getting Someone bath

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have a mate in school who I really cant bear to stand next to for more than 5 minutes because he stinks. he had long greasy hair and wears the same Greenday hoodie continously. Me and another mate nearly rang up "How clean is Your House?" when we saw how dirty his flat was.

Comments

• Options
    If hes your mate you just gonna have to talk to him!
    Maybe he has no idea!!
  • Options
    I've hinted and stuff and a couple of times I've told him directly but he still doesn't take any notice
  • Options
    I've had this same problem in the past. The only difference is I was the person who didn't wash and started to smell. I didn't take notice until someone shouted it at me. Thankfully, not many people were around at the time, but I had to be embarrassed into changing my ways. So, the best thing to do would be to have a candid but quiet word with him in private.
  • Options
    Try talking to him. Directly. We had this problem with a girl at school, howver she just denied everything. We got the school matron to have a word. She still didnt sort it.