Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What kind of drunk are you?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Im a happy drunk the only problem is that even though i can drink quite alot before i start to feel drunk i seem to get the beer googles a bit to fast
  • Options
    I'm a happy drunk, I see the world in a new rose tinted light. :razz:
  • Options
    I'm the emotional drunk for sure. I'm the guy that sits in the corner and quietly sobs into his drink. :crying:
  • Options
    I'm an amorous drunk. I love everyone, and hug people, and things like that.
  • Options
    I'm an amorous drunk. I love everyone, and hug people, and things like that.

I can sorrt of relate there. I find someone I like and if they won't hug me, I think the world hates me. I also tend to stare into space and then when someone asks if I'm okay, I get paranoid that they hate me and leave. Haha, man I must be no fun at a party. :p
  • Options
    I'm loud and funny without thinking...i go on the rampage then cause a row with my bf.....just the other day i smashed some pictures n put the bathroom door handle through the wall....it does depend what im drinking and how much.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    I am curious about the stuff actually, maybe I can track it down in London. It hasnt really got a great reputation though has it.

well it's nothing you would take home to have a meal with if ya know what i mean, more of a street corner drink, eh it'll taste absolutely disgusting at the start like cough medicine or somethin but it's an aqquired taste and gets nice after a while, gets ya a really hyper drunk. i'm sure somewhere in london sells it
  • Options
    mostly I'm a hyper drunk, sometimes I'm an annoying drunk who talks to much and some rare times like when split with men, I'm emotional drunk.
  • Options
    usualy im just a funny drunk, very chatty, also have a craving for pranks when im pissed

depends what im drinking though, beer makes me violent, some spirits make me emotional
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I'm a friendly drunk, except on the odd occasion when I become a violent drunk.