Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Ebay

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
right just need some advice, on the 11th i paid for an item (£29) through paypal and all was well and good, a few days later after the seller had left me feedback saying 'fast payment great ebayer would love to do buissness again' i emailed him to ask if he could roughly tell me when he would be posting it etc, anyway last week it still hadnt arrived and i emailed him again to ask where it was, on friday when it still hadnt arrived and he had not replied i sent him a slightly arsey email asking again where it was and was there any problems as he hadnt got back to me?

anyway its getting to the point now where im so pissed off i dont want it anymore, obviously because ive paid for it im wondering where it is, do you think its to early to do a dispute or complain to ebay? the seller has had glowing feedback from everyone else he had sold to and this is my first time on ebay :blush:

any help would be really appreciated
Thanks
xx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    No response at all?

Double check the email address and also write to ebay. Or threaten to.
    check his feedback.

if there's lots, and it's 100% or near as, then it's possibly that either it's lost in the post, or something has happened which is more important than his ebay auctions.

if he has mixed feedback, threaten to report to ebay.

if he has bad feedback, or none at all, report directly to ebay. do not pass go, do not collect £200.
    If it's your first transaction, check you've entered your address properly.
    nope not even a shred of response, i checked his email address, now ive requested his contact details (i.e his phone number) he gets sent a copy of my request too so perhaps this should get his arse in gear, hes had all good feedback. but to leave me feedback surely he's been on the internet and checked his emails

really pissing me off this is, the first time ive done it and i feel totaly conned
    Did you get emails to your address when you won the item?
    well with paypal you can get your money back yeh? try going that route if the person still makes no contact.
    He may not be receiving your email due to filtering or whatnot.

Pull his info & call him.
    I myself use Ebay freqently and have had no problems. But I always check the seller/buyers feedback score before transacting. If all else fails you should be able to retrieve your money back via paypal... :)