Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Goth look

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    T_T, get rid of tarten for a start. Dont try and be something your not. Just wear stuff that suits you. Dark colours look great on your skin tone so your ok there, just theres no need really to dress so out of place. There are ways of dressing different and still looking sexy.
    And dont worry i'm not going to to asking you to throw away your black and strat wearing pink and light blue denim skirts:p
  • Options
    Zella wrote:
    T_T, get rid of tarten for a start. Dont try and be something your not. Just wear stuff that suits you. Dark colours look great on your skin tone so your ok there, just theres no need really to dress so out of place. There are ways of dressing different and still looking sexy.
    And dont worry i'm not going to to asking you to throw away your black and strat wearing pink and light blue denim skirts:p

true, dark colours do suit her, and her style isnt always the same, she does alter it quite a bit, and it varies from quite feminine to not so feminine etc etc

but why would i complain cause she always looks gud to me :blush: :flirt:

and im to blame for that tartan skirt :blush:
  • Options
    Von Dutch is the new Goth Look!!

If your going to do Goth, do it with a bit of pnache!!

Try http://www.designer-clothing.biz ;)

Reach for the lazers: Jip Travolta
  • Options
    If your going to do Goth, do it with a bit of pnache!!

Try http://www.designer-clothing.biz ;)

Reach for the lazers: Jip Travolta

can ya say spaym ??

shit website btw
  • Options
    they posted that link on other thread too
  • Options
    Wowa i didnt expect so many replies!!
    i already have some lacy sleved top fings my mum bought me a while ago, so i'll just stick wit them!!
    ive decided how im doin my make up! dark browny eye shawdow, black eyeliner under my eyes and black mascra, im quite pale neways, so i dnt need to use powder!!
    thanx for the advice and the laugh i had, whilst reading all the posts :) :thumb:
  • Options
    siouxsie7.jpg

These are goths

1879485.jpg

She is not
  • Options
    i couldnt eve tell if that last one was female or not but guess female since u referred to as she. someone should tell her bout her roots, her goth rep is fading as the roots grow :P