Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Michael Jackson: Love or Hate

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Ok.....don't burn me but I am a bit of a Michael Jackson fan. Fuck you to people who says he molests children because amazingly he will be found not guilty for that stupid case! :cool:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Sorry for being harsh! :(
  • Options
    michael jackson never had a childhood, he wants to get that childhood back by being wit young boys, althoufgh in face value this seems altright i think he should have more sense and act his fucking age, it's just not right, but he has some few songs, thats the height of it tho.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    michael jackson never had a childhood, he wants to get that childhood back by being wit young boys, althoufgh in face value this seems altright i think he should have more sense and act his fucking age, it's just not right, but he has some few songs, thats the height of it tho.

Aye I agree with that. The guy is seriously fucked up but I don't think he's a child molester.

Even still, you can't doubt his talent as a musician.
  • Options
    Yeah, he just doesn't have the same perspective as another adult. Which is a shame because his family should be looking out for him. Not just letting him get away with thing that could ultimately look really bad.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I agree with everything said in this thread so far. He is a very sad man who has never really grown up. He is not mentally stable and I feel very sorry for him.
  • Options
    Whatever else he was , Thriller was an awesome album.
  • Options
    I think the technical name for where he's living is "Cloud Cuckoo land"
  • Options
    Dunno about the man himself but his music is good.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    He's a father for fuck sake, and he still has little boys coming over to his house to sleep in his bed despite complaints of sexual assault by other boys. That and the fact he dangles his kids out of hotels leads me to beleive he's either incredibly stupid or insane.
    Either way he shouldn't be aloud to bring up kids.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    There is something about him that really got onto me.....I do feel bad for him....because it isn't his fault he was fucked up.

Take a good look.
  • Options
    he's mad as a fish but he's made some awesome music... i can seperate the two.
  • Options
    i think it would be quite wrong for him to be sent to a prison. It's possible that he needs help but not incaciration.
  • Options
    Doesn't he believe he's Peter Pan or something? One of my mates at work is a big Michael Jackson fan and she said that so I'm inclined to believe her. He has some good music, Billie Jean being my fave by him. I try to stay out the child-molesting conversations regarding him but he doesn't do himself any favours really.
  • Options
    He does believe he is Peter Pan.....I always like Peter Pan but that kinda gave me a shock into reality.

I think me and Michael don't really live in reality.(You should know this, I have been wanting to be a serial killer but I don't think I could get away with molesting people. That would be fun though!):crazyeyes:
  • Options
    Did I say that? Woah......I am a fucked up kid!
  • Options
    What the fuck are you talking about?
  • Options
    What the fuck are you talking about?

she's one of those silly marilyn manson loving psuedo-angst loving teens who need to grow up and will eventually but until then i'd just ignore her/it or whatever.
  • Options
    Ok.....don't burn me but I am a bit of a Michael Jackson fan. Fuck you to people who says he molests children because amazingly he will be found not guilty for that stupid case! :cool:

I liked everything MJ recorded from Thriller to HIStory including the albums inbetween. I didn't pay much attention after HIStory though.

The allegations began in 1993, and they resurfaced from about a year ago. Really though, I believe it when I see it. I'm not swayed by the media with its publicity stunt cash-ins.

Jacko was king of pop up until the mid-90s. The charts were dominated, along with Kylie and a few others. Now, we just have boybands and Pop-Idols/Stars/Academy. I know which of the two scenarios I prefer.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    she's one of those silly marilyn manson loving psuedo-angst loving teens who need to grow up and will eventually but until then i'd just ignore her/it or whatever.
    You really are sensitive!Oh....I think you are just moody today!
  • Options
    I think when he said 'I am Peter Pan' he expected you morons to pick up on the metaphorical side. He's a king.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    You really are sensitive!Oh....I think you are just moody today!

Erm, not really considering you came out with this:
    I think me and Michael don't really live in reality.(You should know this, I have been wanting to be a serial killer but I don't think I could get away with molesting people. That would be fun though!):

You need some help. Seriously.
  • Options
    You really are sensitive!

why thank you :flirt:

(i don't detect sarcasm so i took that as a compliment).
  • Options
    Why do some people think that just because he is a musical legend he is incapable of doing anything bad?

I personally don't think he is a kiddy fiddler, just a very fucked up individual, but my judgement has nothing to do with how keen I am on his music.
  • Options
    The dude should have been snipped a LONG time ago!! His time has come and gone and he fell off the world kind of like his face!!
  • Options
    I feel very sorry for him!
    He didnt have a childhood and now its affected him in a really weird way.
    i believe everything he does is completely innocent.
    He just needs to be left alone to get on with his life.
    He doesnt need prison, even though if he was in prison he'd prob be in one of those luxury ones.... not the point lol he needs to be in a hospital more if they do get actual PROOF of what he did.
    There's only kids talking against them, parents could easily twist things! Hes got sooooooooo much money, people get greedy!

At the end of the day, MJ is a musical legend!!!
  • Options
    lexijb wrote:
    I feel very sorry for him!
    He didnt have a childhood and now its affected him in a really weird way.
    i believe everything he does is completely innocent.
    He just needs to be left alone to get on with his life.
    He doesnt need prison, even though if he was in prison he'd prob be in one of those luxury ones.... not the point lol he needs to be in a hospital more if they do get actual PROOF of what he did.
    There's only kids talking against them, parents could easily twist things! Hes got sooooooooo much money, people get greedy!

At the end of the day, MJ is a musical legend!!!
    Very true, I agree with you.
  • Options
    Aye I agree with that. The guy is seriously fucked up but I don't think he's a child molester.

Even still, you can't doubt his talent as a musician.
    :yes: Ditto

Either way I'm neutral.
  • Options
    I dont mind people acting like a twat, dangling babies out of windows and I will overlook evidence of paedophilia, buying babies off their mothers etc because hey, the music was good and hes really famous. Its not his fault, he had a bad childhood, and everybody who has a bad childhood acts like that.
  • Options
    I dont mind people acting like a twat, dangling babies out of windows and I will overlook evidence of paedophilia, buying babies off their mothers etc because hey, the music was good and hes really famous. Its not his fault, he had a bad childhood, and everybody who has a bad childhood acts like that.

Seriously are you guys fucking mad??? You think that just because he is a musical talent it is ok to fuck around with kids???!!!!! Do you think you would feel the same if it was your kid (or you for that matter you)? Hitler was also a genuis should we clone him and let him rule the world?? SHOCKING!!
  • Options
    No of us have said that. We can just appreciate that he has talent aside from it. More to the point, I think rainbow brite was being more than just a little sarcastic.