Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Chavs or Immigrants?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was wondering what people thought was worse for society. Chavs or immigrants. I have alot more immigrant friends than Chav friends, but at the same time, i'd happily shoot either without remorse.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Dan Brown wrote:
    I was wondering what people thought was worse for society. Chavs or immigrants. I have alot more immigrant friends than Chav friends, but at the same time, i'd happily shoot either without remorse.

get the fuck out of these boards now you prick, fuck off seriously and don't come back.
    turlough wrote:
    get the fuck out of these boards now you prick, fuck off seriously and don't come back.

He'll probably get banned tomorrow anyway ;o
    I really can't stand chavs. Shooting them's a bit extreme though
    Hmmm, I reckon chavs are worse.

But you do get some immigrants who become hybrid chavs to confuse the matter hehe.

Shooting them however - a little extreme.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Whowhere wrote:
    I really can't stand chavs.

I really can't stand the gavers.
    Weekender Offender 
    Hmmm, I reckon chavs are worse.

But you do get some immigrants who become hybrid chavs to confuse the matter hehe.

Shooting them however - a little extreme.

Immigrant chavs are the worst possible social group you could find.

I wouldn't be complaining if they got capped :yes:
    This thread is wrong in so many levels.

Had it been in Anything Goes, it would probably have been a laugh. Here I fear that people are serious with their words.
    yep sorry, too busy banning to close the thread.

I'll say this again now before I do, racism, bigotry and ignorance are not supported on these boards. I don't care which stereotypical group you are talking about - you are being offensive. Obviously in the context of this thread you could be joking, but if on seeing a post like this you really think, "which one do I hate the most?" rather than pitying the poster then I can only imagine how you see the world.
This discussion has been closed.