Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

What does K actually do?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi ya guys and girls.

Was in a club a few weeks ago and a mate gave me a bit of, what he said was, ketamine. I just rubbed a bit on my gums and was very trippy for about an hour. Thought i was in a space ship and then saw purple angels everywhere! I was wondering if that's what it's supposed to do or if it was something else i was given or was it the pills i'd took earlier?

Thanx Kevvy XxX

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    K can be quite trippy, but it has loads of different effects, depending on how much, where you are, how you feel. It happens that I got completely fucked on it this morning after leaving a club and going back to a friends house... I lay there looking at the lamp shade which was doing some funky shit according to my vision.

But if done in smaller amounts in a club it can make you feel completely weightless, and ya can dance at speeds which seem impossible normally, and it still feels like you're doing it quite slowly.
    It can make you feel like you are floating above the floor, which can be pretty incredible. Another common effect is that things don't quite seem real... as if it were a dream, or if you aren't actually there, but you're just watching it on a tv screen.
    Also, I once thought that everything was going in slow-motion, which was amusing.
    You can get out of body experiences, because what K does is seperate your mind from your body, so you could find yourself looking down on yourself.

And if ya do too much ya K-hole. Don't expect to move for a couple of hours at least if that happens....
    www.erowid.org

check out the experiences section for K reports.