Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

La Senza Bra's

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just wondering, does anyone else have to get a bigger bra size from there? Im normally a 34 D but had to get a 36 D in there today, is it just me? :confused:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i usually go smaller in the back and bigger in the boobs. everywhere else i'm a 32D, but in la senza i sometimes have to get a 30DD :/
    could be because you are pregnant and your boobs are swelling
    I know but i would of thought just my boobs would have gone up not my back size :(
    You're going to put on a little weight round the ribs surely?
    I wouldnt be shelling out on expensive frilly la senza bras at the moment Tink, youre going to grow out of them pretty fast, plus you should avoid underwiring in pregnancy.
    A lot of places vary, I wouldn't worry about it.
    I wouldnt be shelling out on expensive frilly la senza bras at the moment Tink, youre going to grow out of them pretty fast, plus you should avoid underwiring in pregnancy.

Is ok they were in the sale :)
    My boobs are growing too fast for my liking and my other bra's were hurting me, so i had to do something.
    if you get a couple of actual maternity bras, from mothercare or marks and spencer for instance, you will usually find that they are more adjustable than normal bras, have a bigger row of hooks at the back to accomodate your changing shape, therefore will last you longer, plus theyre non underwired which is a must, as underwiring puts pressure on the delicate milk ducts and can damage them. Youll probably find softer non-wired bras a lot more comfortable at this time.
    If you cant afford maternity bras (they can be pricey) do what I did and go to peacocks or primark and just get a couple of their cheap non wired ones (not specifically maternity) which are about £3 each. Theyre not that pretty though, but i was growing out of the other ones so quickly, that wasnt my priority, and at that price I could just buy another one every few weeks if I needed to.
    Thanks :) Im trying to pace myself on what im buying and how much im spending. Hopefully these bra's will be ok until i get paid next month, then il be able to get some which will fit me better for longer.