Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

difine terrorism.

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    it is impossible for me to comprehend.

i'm sure the welsh have their own idiosyncracies that i can't comprehend but thayts just the way life is here, you adapt easily but it's fucked up when you look at things in retrospect.
    turlough wrote:
    i'm sure the welsh have their own idiosyncracies that i can't comprehend but thayts just the way life is here, you adapt easily but it's fucked up when you look at things in retrospect.
    believe me ...we all have idiosyncracies but it doesn't lead us to hatred fear and death.
    believe me ...we all have idiosyncracies but it doesn't lead us to hatred fear and death.

ah well, shit happens, i'm away to try get some e's, who's faulkt is that, mine or society's, i'm not sure, i should be back soon though.
    turlough wrote:
    ah well, shit happens, i'm away to try get some e's, who's faulkt is that, mine or society's, i'm not sure, i should be back soon though.
    i'm off to bed ...today i have had to fit lamenated floors ...in the morning i'm a removal man and cleaner!
    kids ...who'd have 'em ...
    Eternalsunshine-
    if I respell "attach" to ATTACK and "perportional" to PROPORTIONAL and you read it over again im sure you will understrand it..do you know what Northern Ireland is?lol? well I as saying the Govt. more concerned about Arabs than any other terriost outfit
    turlough wrote:
    well yes basically, belfast is the most racist city in europe, i must admit i've been prejudiced against the chinese community, years ago i used to smash their windows and give them grief, it's just the way i've been grown up, my da is really racist and sectarian, he filled my head full of shit and i bleieved him, i've matured now and leanded now that it's full of shit but i don't blame him, it's not his fault he grew up bvelieving that shit, it'll be a few generations yet before the community understands the meaning of the word tolerance, but now, it's still a segregated world and it's so fucked up it's unreal.
    i ynderstand the bit about your dad ...my old man was like alf garnet.
    real little englander ...different times ...when it's your own dad ...it can be seen as old fashioend and nothing more harmful and it can also be a valuable lesson.
    'i'm not gonna grow up like that lovable old bastard'!
    and we can escape the last generation until ...you get to around 35 and your shaving in the mirror ...there it is again! i saw my old man ...
    when you get to 50 ...your resigned to seeing him in the fucking mirror every time you look! theres no escaping it ...
    really excellent. One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist.
    yup

And one mans president is the whole worlds terrorist .......

:p
    Eternalsunshine-
    if I respell "attach" to ATTACK and "perportional" to PROPORTIONAL and you read it over again im sure you will understrand it..do you know what Northern Ireland is?lol? well I as saying the Govt. more concerned about Arabs than any other terriost outfit

Where do you get the idea that "Islams attach (sic) once every 8 years"? Have Muslim terrorists ever attacked the UK? When?
    terroism is using the threats and fear of covert violence to obtain your goals as you couldnt do it head on against a full army obviously, in other words its a moderately way of fighting a war when your undermanned etc

almost all 'freedom fighters' use terrorism methods, since theyre the best way not all terroists are fighting for freedom though ;)

good article in the spectator from a few weeks back i was reading

for example if all of al quidas people got all their people and weapons together and put it against the us army, theyd be outnumbered and outgunned, best way of fighting a war/battle/whatever is on your grounds not theirs
    And one mans president is the whole worlds terrorist .......

:p
    thats one of those oneliners that stick with you to the grave ...
    Blagsta wrote:
    Where do you get the idea that "Islams attach (sic) once every 8 years"? Have Muslim terrorists ever attacked the UK? When?

I think it was a figure of speech.