Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

legal highs?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
lately i have been unable to get ANY decent pills so was wondering what the legal highs like bliss, druids fantasy etc are like? anyone tried them? as seen as im throwing good money away on bad quality stuff anyway should i throw it away on rubbish like this?

Comments

• Options
    have u tried salvia divinorum? its a legal hullucinagine and can be pretty **cking wierd if u bong enough. Its pretty good but the effects don't last that long......definately gotta try it at least once though cos its a totally different experience. you have u have a few bongs though. best effect was when i mixed it with skunk.....tripped me out more than i have ever on pills, but not in a scary way. really funny!
    sorry just realised how much i've babbled on see ya later Zoe xoxo
  • Options
    Salvia... dodgy stuff...

I bought a gram bag from our local hemp store in Auckland and me and a mate did the whole bag in one session.

I had seriously strong effects for about 40 minutes, silly things like time freezing, laughing my ass off and thinking I was in this house in the centre of London

After the 40 minute period I found I was withdrawn but very mellow and relaxed and then feeling sleepy before all of a sudden having a rush of energy. That evening I felt depressed and the following day mellow...

Its not bad stuff, pretty potent, very harsh on the throat to smoke and after several pipes you think your throat is either burning or your gonna vomit when you inhale it....

One of the things thats big over here is these herbals you can buy legally which are both speed and ecstasy suppliments, the website wasn't finished last I checked but once finished you can find information and probably buy online the herbal pills 'Exodus' (Ecstasy) and 'Frenzy' (Speed)

They work pretty well, stronger if mixed with alcohol and the comedown is great you just wanna sleep, no spaced/monged effects
    http://www.dancepills.com

[This message has been edited by Justin Credible (edited 17-11-2001).]
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by Justin Credible:
    Salvia... dodgy stuff...

I wasn't particulary impressed either.

Weekender Offender 
  • Options
  • Options
    Nutmeg is hallucinogenic when heated, and in small quantites (eg in a cake) gives an overall feeling of wellbeing. no shit.

also, i wouldn't reccomend smoking it. it is as harsh as fuck, and my mate did a couple teaspoons in a spliff cos hes a nutter and vomited for hours.

as for other spicy highs, if you smoke a stick of cinnamon you have a 50/50 chance of dying and your vision turns blue
  • Options
    I'd like to have seen how they found enough people to smoke cinnamon sticks to get an accurate 50/50 kill ratio.

"C'mon, give it a go - it'll make you look like a smurf!"
  • Options
    Nutmeg is dodgy stuff too and is an hallucinagentic that I can vouch for, I used to do about 6 tee-spoons and mix it in a glass of water when I was short of cash...

It takes about 2hrs before it fully hits you and its strange, like a cross between Alcohol, Trips and weed. It also makes you feel dead mellow for several days after.

Having said it, don't... the effects last ages and its horrible to drink, makes you gag!