Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Jealousy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im a naturally jealous person and i admit that, but i think im a little too paranoid for my own good.

My girlfriend has quite a few boy mates and nearly all of them are always saying "gimme a shag" or "am i gonna get some friday night head?" and snidey comments like that all the time.

She told me that people who dress rude and in tracksuits and stuff "do it" for her and all her mates dress rude. Personally i dress normal like jeans and tshirt and stuff. Also i think her boy mates are pretty good looking and even she says they are good looking (not to sound gay or anything there).

Can you see why i get jealous???

Some of these guys are rich as well and have known her for about 5 years which dont make me feel any better.

She knows how jealous i get and she does anything she can to reassure me which is very very nice of her but its still in the back of my head that these guys who seem like her ideal boyfriends all want her.

Help me to stop being to selfish and jealous please......

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    At the end of the day, SHES WITH YOU!

Being jealous is totally normal, most people feel it.

Do you know her mates? Maybe if you got to know them a bit better you would be able to feel more relaxed about what they say to her..
    Or if you are feeling that bad just talk to your girlfriend.

Dont really know what else to say..dont really get jealous sorry !!
    Yep, the thing is that she is going out with you. Her mates can talk all they want, but at the end of the day none of them are going home with her.
    Why would a girl want to have 'friends' like that? If that's what she's like, and she was friends with them before she met you, it's unfair of you to expect her to change, but it's up to you whether you want to be with someone like that. Personally I would find it unacceptable for a 'friend' to say things like that to me.

How old are you both?
    you have no idea what i talk about with my friends :naughty:
    Dude you live in Essex-most blokes over there are pricks like that!

I had a girlfriend that lived in Essex. She LOVED me. Proper love. I hadn't realised that til it was too late. I was extremely jealous and paranoid and constantly argued with her because of it. When she went out I went mental.

I don't feel secure in a relationship no more. She didn't do anything but I don't wanna get in the same situation. I only sleep with girls now. I can't bolt myself down. I almost did with a girl from the local Megabowl/Tenpin but I fluffed that up with 'smothering'....CHILL OUT

You need to deal with it before it's too late. This girl I had from Essex (yeah...I live the other side of London! >_< ) loved me. The only girl I ever had a loving relationship with. I still love her a year n half on. Don't fuck it up you fool! Sort it out before it consumes you.
    I do talk to her about it and shes always telling me that they mean nothing to her whereas i mean everything. She tells me that they are always like that and shes never done anything with any of then let alone kissed them!

PussyKatty - Im over 18 and a half and shes 17 and a half.

I totally trust her and hes made me believe that absolutely nothing will ever happen with her and her mates coz they are just mucking around. Apparently they have never even tried anything.

I was at hers once and she was talking to a guy on msn, he said:
    "You wanna new years fuck?"
    She said:
    "Yeh i really do actually......WITH MY BOYFRIEND!"
    Obviously she means very well i just cant help to feel a little down when i know a lot of her mates fancy her.

I know its just me being paranoid and i know im very happy and secure in this relationship just like she is. Its just always in the back of my head that they want her.....
    Although i should be proud that im with her and they aint :p