Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Stargate short clip (by me)

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Movie File

its a short (1:40secs) movie file i made tonight while kicking around bored, all of the clips are from one episode, and strung some muse along to the background

bear in mind i did use windows movie maker to make this, butonly because i have nothing better at the moment, and this was more of a bodge job to see what i could do

im looking for comments from sci fi fans who watch the show, but pretty much anyone else as well

tell me what you think
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It's quite cool! The only bad thing is that it ends abruptly, can't you do some fading at the end? Aside from that, it really looks great.
    Really good, again, the fading, see if you can make put explosions on the beat of the backing.
    http://www.zen53547.zen.co.uk/faveson.wmv

A tialc based clip, bangs aimed on the beats, fading at the end, getting better
    It works great until the end of the big bangs, once you've moved on into the section in the ship with the close gunplay it doesn't hold together. Throw in some more space stuff and a few reaction shots but I'd lose 90 percent of people firing guns at each other.

Very impressive at the start though

Now - you wanna try the same with desperate housewives?