Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

From Love to Hate in a few weeks

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Heya guys and girls, gotta say thanks for all the advice you've given me with my problem with that girl before, you were really helpful.

I have just realised something, though... I think I hate that girl now. I've never hated anyone. I think of what she's done, she's lied to me, she's nasty only to ME at work, and she's lead me on... I've never hated anybody in my life, not even the people I've had fights with, they had just backed me into a corner and I fought my way out, I never hated them though. I said something to her at work yesterday and she just goes "WOT!?" in a fucking stupid, mongified way. She overreacts at anything I do... "I'm not talking to you now" that sort of thing, and it's really lowering my opinion of her. Talking to her used to be the highlight of my day, but now I just put up with her.

It's weird because I used to like this girl a LOT, seriously LOADS. She was great to me last year, but she just seems to have changed since the "What do you think of me" text message... I deleted those messages now because I just think of her as a scheming cow. She told me at the beginning of the year she had stopped things with her ex, then the other day she told one of my best mates at work that she'd been seeing him for atleast a month. Why ask if I like her if she's already going out with another person anyway? I'm nobody's backup.

I talk to loads of other girls at work, and they're all great to me, even the friends of the girl who I think I hate now. But she just treats me like less than dirt, and she's the only one who does that.

I don't want to hate her though. I think it's sad that I could hate someone who I used to like so much... I feel like telling the world that I hate her though, and I think if she does anything nasty to me today that I am just going to say to her that she's ruined what was left of our friendship.

Things between us, as of late, have been on-and-off good and bad at best. I TRY really hard not to hate her. I act as I usually would at work, but now I don't poke her or anything like we used to do. I don't mess around with her at all now, infact I find it hard to talk to her, so we'd usually sit around in silence if there was no-one else around, it's uncomfortable.

I have absolutely NO enemies at work, as far as I know, everyone else is A-OK with me. I don't know WHAT her problem is, but if she doesn't sort it out soon I am just going to tell her to go to hell.

I think there's a problem with me though, because even if she does something remotely nasty it.. I don't know how to say it but it just makes me dislike her more than I should... maybe it's all the lying she did... I'm sure she was never nasty to me last year. She said it's because of her period... then why only take it out on me, eh?

I can't move on from this until it's either sorted between us and we're friends again, or we decide we hate each other.

I will go to work and act as I always have with her... be nice... and all that. If she snaps then fuck her. Seriously. If I mean fuck-all to her then she will say sorry for once.

Needed to vent again... thanks for listening... I don't mean to sound obsessed or anything, I just can't keep it bottled up. If anyone has anything at all to say, then just say it, even if you think I'm the problem here.

Comments

• Options
    My best friend always used to say there's a fine line between love and hate. If you feel anything with passion for someone, you can feel the exact equal and opposite emotion.
  • Options
    i think u are angry with this girl coz she was really horrid to u.
    if you kick a puppy hard and often it will eventually turn round and bite you hard.
    (and no, i dont condone puppy kicking!)
  • Options
    Maybe I love her and she treated me bad so I hate her. Explains my head about to explode with opposite feelings.

Damn her for being a cow. I'm gonna drink some vodka and get pissed. That should help me forget about it. Alcohol, the cause and solution to all life's problems... wise proverb.

:yum:
  • Options
    Oh I know the feeling - there was a girl I would have died for last year, and I thought she was one of the sweetest on the planet. Then a few weeks later, after a few warnings, its dawned on me she'd been completely using me (and my wallet)... long story.

Anyway I can't even stand the sight of her now, and most annoyingly if she sees me when I'm out I can't get rid of her. grrr...

As said, there's a fine line between love and hate.