Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

U2...no U2!?!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Ok yesterday i was over the moon...i managed to get tickets for U2's tour in June...yay! :thumb: So great stuff...me and the boyfriend were looking forward to going.

Now i don't think that I can :crying: I forgot that I've paid a deposit to go away with college at the same time.

Do I choose U2 and loose my hundred pound deposit or do I sell the tickets (oh it's awful to think of it!!)??? :confused:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    It certainly ain't ideal to sell U2 tickets, but perhaps you could try and buy tickets for another date that doesn't clash on their European tour, not necessarily in the UK, and make a holiday of it?

That may not be feasible at all, but it'd be a shame to miss out.
  • Options
    i'd sell the tickets. vertigo is such a stupid song its untrue.
  • Options
    WTF?

Sell the tickets.
  • Options
    Either see if you can get ticketmaster or whoever you got em off to refund or change it or whatever, or wait till closer to the time and sell them if it sells out. Make a profit :p
  • Options
    Sell your tickets if you really have to and come over here to Ireland for their concert in croke park on 24th June.

I don't know if i'm going yet either, probably not though. Sad really. U2 are such a great band.
  • Options
    Shogun wrote:
    Sell your tickets if you really have to and come over here to Ireland for their concert in croke park on 24th June.

I don't know if i'm going yet either, probably not though. Sad really. U2 are such a great band.

I'm guessing that those tickets are going to be very hard to get hold of. We got our tickets on pre-sale and they're non-refundable which is pretty shit.

I'm hoping to still be able to go *fingers crossed*
  • Options
    I'd say they would be, it's U2 in Ireland.

I've got my oxygen festival ticket already so no worries.