Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

soaps

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
What happened in them last time please? I missed them
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I only know what happened in eastenders and that was,

Patrick found out that Paul has been murdered and went off on one at Andy. Bily and little Mo had an argument, Bily admited that he hated Freddie.
  • Options
    Ok ta, Emmerdale anyone?
  • Options
    I only half watched it so take what I say with a pinch of salt :p

Charity told Jimmy about Sadie and Cain being upto to bad things and that he should check Sadies phone bill, he did and saw the same number on it lots of times, phones it, Cain answers.

Carl has a bitch to Max about Chloe and Max talks him into going to Amsterdam with him. Chloe goes into the pub and tells him to go home, he tells her to piss off (well not quite :p) and when he does go home later, he starts telling her that things arent working out and Chloe blurts out that she's pregnant.
  • Options
    whats the big deal about soaps, no offense you mustn't have much of a life if you get wound up missing what happens in a fake fantasy world. *awaits flaming*
  • Options
    Where am i wound up?
    I just wondered. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    well?
  • Options
    sorry tweety i'm just being a cynical twit as usual, don't even listen to me, i'm just a twat :)
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    sorry tweety i'm just being a cynical twit as usual, don't even listen to me, i'm just a twat :)

DAMN YOU!!! ...for caving in so easily.

Was hoping to read a good wee argument there :(
  • Options
    izzy lost the baby, svetlanka got booted out, skye stingray and lana pretended to be drunk
  • Options
    and i started caring for the safety of soap watchers, so i put on a video file on my pc