Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Who's The Last Celeb You Saw in The Flesh

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was at the Channel 4 studios today and saw Nadia walking out as I was walking in .. she was chased by a guy with his camera, it struck me how rude the process was, I'm sure if he'd simply asked for her pic she would have posed nicely for him rather then him sticking his camera in his face and snapping away

Comments

• Options
    I hardly ever see Celebrities in the streets. Last one I did see was 'Da' from Give Me Head Peace. But don't know if you guys even see that show over there. Da is great though :yes: ...
  • Options
    I went to the Exeter City stadium after the match last week.

I saw John MotSon, Peter Schemicheal and some Man U players such as Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes and the Neville Brothers (olololo)
  • Options
    elvis yesterday.
  • Options
    bobby charlton about 6 months ago
  • Options
  • Options
    ummm i think the last one was jools holland as he tried to run me over at 5 in the morning.
  • Options
    I hardly ever see Celebrities in the streets. Last one I did see was 'Da' from Give Me Head Peace. But don't know if you guys even see that show over there. Da is great though :yes: ...

da and uncle andy and all the lads, hehe, the english are missing out on it i'm sure

i reckon jeremy irons is the only well known celebrity i've met, i've also met a few politicians and footballers you'se wouldn't know.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,287 Skive's The Limit
    Charlie Dimmock drinks in my local.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Blazin' Squad and Peter Andre when they did a PA here last year.

Yeah, great.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    In the streets, it had to be an actor when I was escaping the tear-producing gas the cops had thrown, in 2003. At a concert, a really cool band in September...
  • Options
    Makenzie Crook. I see a lot of celebrities wandering around during the Fringe.
  • Options
    Prolly not a celebrity to any of you guys, but I admire him more than any 'proper' celebrity. It was Joel Stroetzel, the Killswitch Engage guitarist. I smoked a joint with him ;<
  • Options
    i've met less than jake aswell but their shite, good lads and all, gimme their autographs, still shite tho.
  • Options
    I met Electric 6 last year. My only claim to fame. I hung out with Dick Valentine in a club for a few hours though! :D
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    da and uncle andy and all the lads, hehe, the english are missing out on it i'm sure

i reckon jeremy irons is the only well known celebrity i've met, i've also met a few politicians and footballers you'se wouldn't know.
    Don't mean to be rude, but people actually like that programme? God, I thought it was just there to inject some semblance of Northern Ireland into the BBC.

I met the Datsuns. Ooooh. And I saw this model, Glenda Gilson once.
  • Options
    eefs wrote:
    Don't mean to be rude, but people actually like that programme? God, I thought it was just there to inject some semblance of Northern Ireland into the BBC.

I met the Datsuns. Ooooh. And I saw this model, Glenda Gilson once.

heh it just takes the piss out of northern irish stereotypes, da the big gerry adams arse licking republican and uncle andy the hardline loyalist at the kneebreakers club, funny as fuck, well for me anyway.
  • Options
    I met that gay guy from pop world during the Festival when he was walking about the royal mile.
  • Options
    Cradle of Filth's ex bassist
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    heh it just takes the piss out of northern irish stereotypes, da the big gerry adams arse licking republican and uncle andy the hardline loyalist at the kneebreakers club, funny as fuck, well for me anyway.
    I can't understand them :p. Ah, I think you'd have to know people like them to find it funny. Obviously, I don't. :)
  • Options
    Seen Jason Donovan a few times.
  • Options
    I played alongside Armin Van Buuren (World #3 DJ) and Lisa Lashes (World #30 DJ) the other weekend, nice people too... :)
  • Options
    I went with some friends up to one of their cabins in Park City (utah) and we went to the Sundance Film Festival (an hour away) and we saw some celebrities. Jenny McCarthey(former playmate) and her husband (who is pretty cute in person) and we saw Thora Birch too. But it's weird because they walk around with no security at all.

ETA: Ohhh yeah! I also saw Tom Arnold and never realized how fat he is until now but he seemed pretty cool though.
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote:
    Seen Jason Donovan a few times.

That guy used to be very sharp looking when he was on Neighbours, now he looks like he got in a car accident!! I mean check out the way he aged compared to Kylie!! :confused:
  • Options
    dont know if trisha counts, but see her regularly.

daren't talk to her though coz she doesnt like it. she wrote a bit in the local paper saying how annoying it is when checkout girls make conversation with her just because shes famous! obviously doesnt realise we are told to interact with every single shopper!
    after the piece came out they changed the poster " dont forget to interact- mystery shopper = bonus" someone put a poster up underneath signed management telling us not to bother with her!
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    Charlie Dimmock drinks in my local.
    she annoys me. She is constantly flicking her hair pack when she's gardeing...why not tie it back?? and she never wears a bra :yuck:
  • Options
    oh and i've met a few djs but u probably havent heard of them if your not into it
  • Options
    jimmy saville.

please try to control your excitement.
  • Options
    The "Cutting it" cast :D
  • Options
    Noel Edmunds when i was tiny.
  • Options
    i also met rolf harris in 1986 at butlins.