Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

happy joy joy!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i got tickets for u2 in june!!!!! w00p! i'm so unbelievably chuffed! (like this >>) :hyper: :D:love: sorry,i know this is random,but i have to share my joy :)

Comments

• Options
    lol,spent about 5 minutes looking at my post trying to figure out where i used text speak before it hit me! :rolleyes: i think chris' dad is actually selling tickets,cos we got them this morning at 10 and by 1.30 they were on ebay for a few hundred!
  • Options
    they're not my cup of tea but well done anyway

my dad bought me my witness ticket last year and hid it under a book that i read, it's such a pleasure when you see it.
  • Options
    i got tickets for u2 in june!!!!! w00p! i'm so unbelievably chuffed! (like this >>) :hyper: :D:love: sorry,i know this is random,but i have to share my joy :)

Mi familia are going to that...I think. If it's on the 18th anyways.

I dunno (and don't care) whether or not I got tickets for it...I'm going to see Green Day instead on that day :p
  • Options
    i'm going on the 21st (my lil' brothers birthday, double figures! feel a bit bad :blush: ) at hampden :D
  • Options
    How did you get them cause the ones for manchester arent beening sold until firday and what are the ticket prices
  • Options
    because chris' dad is a memeber of the fan club and members of the fan club got first digs on every ticket in the European leg,yesterday. tickets go on sale on friday to everyone else.
  • Options
    because chris' dad is a memeber of the fan club and members of the fan club got first digs on every ticket in the European leg,yesterday. tickets go on sale on friday to everyone else.

Bono is just an ultimate cock.
  • Options
    Capacity wrote:
    Bono is just an ultimate cock.

lmao,yeh he is! he's just so arrogant. but its funny to watch and the musics amazing :)