Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Random thought

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Whys it called flaming?

Whats your ramdoms thought for the minute?

Comments

• Options
    Why does everyone tell me off for eating smelly cheese? :p
  • Options
    because IT SMELLS! Duh!
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    because IT SMELLS! Duh!

but its soo nice :yum:
  • Options
    Its nice to be strong but if it smells like socks yuck.
  • Options
    cheesey bastards the lot a ya.
  • Options
    i love cheese :):love:
  • Options
    My random thought:

why is everyone around me always upset :confused: maybe I'm doing something wrong? :p
  • Options
    my random thought: why is thesite so shit these days?
  • Options
    Amira wrote:
    my random thought: why is thesite so shit these days?

it's always been shit, you just don't realise it until you've been here a good while, thats why i reckon there are only a handful of 2000/2001 posters left.
  • Options
    where did the sudden influx of newbies come from?
  • Options
    If Pringles are so good that once you pop, you can't stop, why do they come with a re-sealable lid?
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    it's always been shit, you just don't realise it until you've been here a good while, thats why i reckon there are only a handful of 2000/2001 posters left.
    been almost two years for me :(
  • Options
    Amira wrote:
    been almost two years for me :(

same here but it's only been 6 or 7 months that i've started postin regualarly and i've only been coming into this board in the past few months, the other boards are usually interseting but most times you're just sitting looking at the screen thinking "what the fuck are these people talking about"
  • Options
    am i the only one who likes reading negative feedback on ebay members?

and ill be thouroghly pissed off if my purchase dosent come this week
  • Options
    my random thought is i want tea
  • Options
    that gavins av is sexi and whoever made it should be rewarded with lots of sex
  • Options
    i concur, well about the av being sexi
  • Options
    it looks too much like mine though - ima change the colours k?
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Char_Baby wrote:

and ill be thouroghly pissed off if my purchase dosent come this week
    I do enjoy reading negative feedback. makes me chuckle sometimes.
  • Options
    only if it amkes it more sexi ;<
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Char_Baby wrote:

No, I enjoy reading it too. I purposely go through peoples profiles randomly to see what feedback people have. Yes, I know I have no life :(
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    The signs that say "Entrance permitted to dogs only if they're guiding a blind person", are they supposed to be read by the dog or the blind person?
  • Options
    where did the sudden influx of newbies come from?

drive to recruit new members. our uni made a big deal bout this place and my flatmate had to do a project on it beginning of november. only reason i found it.
  • Options
    My random thought: Why do some people get obsessed with the interweb to the point where their only friends are people living like 200 miles away ;o

The people who spend all their time flirting with aformentioned people living 200 miles away bother me the most. Weirdoes :(
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    The people who spend all their time flirting with aformentioned people living 200 miles away bother me the most.

i love it when people flirt with other people who they have really no idea isn't a 60-year-old man pretending to be a hot girl.

i'm all for the internet as a way of meeting people, but some people do need to shut down and go out into the real world now and again.
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    My random thought: Why do some people get obsessed with the interweb to the point where their only friends are people living like 200 miles away ;o

The people who spend all their time flirting with aformentioned people living 200 miles away bother me the most. Weirdoes :(

Why though? Thats how i met Chris.
  • Options
    Tweety wrote:

well done for getting lucky, i dont pretend to know anyone on this site personally, i expect no one to think the same of me, you can judge me for what i say in words but until you meet me in person all i am is a digital entity, i'm nothin, you are nothin, thats why i myself find it weird when people get too attached to the computer world, i like going out with my real mates, doing real things, this place is a getaway and when a person finds it an obssession i think they need help or a reality check or something.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    well done for getting lucky, i dont pretend to know anyone on this site personally, i expect no one to think the same of me, you can judge me for what i say in words but until you meet me in person all i am is a digital entity, i'm nothin, you are nothin, thats why i myself find it weird when people get too attached to the computer world, i like going out with my real mates, doing real things, this place is a getaway and when a person finds it an obssession i think they need help or a reality check or something.

It wasn't luck, i was sensible. I am also not attached to the computer world, i do however find it a good way to chill & talk to people.
  • Options
    Tweety wrote:

I'm more getting at the younger generation here, who's pinnacle of their internet relationships consist of having cybersex ;o Fair play to the ones actually old enough to go and meet these people, and who actually intend to.
  • Options
    Tweety wrote:
    It wasn't luck, i was sensible. I am also not attached to the computer world, i do however find it a good way to chill & talk to people.

of course, i don't doubt it at all, i'm sure you'se are happy and fair play, i wish i found love, i also like a to chill on here but when chilling out turns into a need and when your social life at home suffers, this world can get a grip on ya, i'm not directing this at you, i'm reffering to what doofay said, claro.