Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Just remembered...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How good it is to take a bucket of quality hash and then walk about the countryside! :hyper:

Comments

• Options
    Spliffie wrote:
    How good it is to take a bucket of quality hash and then walk about the countryside! :hyper:

hehe, we all have our moments, nature is totally amplified on dope, find it more so on grass than hash but thats me.
  • Options
    I know, just walking around chilled out but it's better if you take 5 buckets and then walk around the countryside. :p
  • Options
    countryside as in it ...not walking near it on a road ...in it ok ...very good.
  • Options
    countryside as in it ...not walking near it on a road ...in it ok ...very good.

Was just walking along a road...the cars were all magical.

Hilltops are also excellent when stoned.

Planning on smoking a few joints of some particularly naughty grass up at Stirling Castle next month...reckon it'll be an amazing experience :angel: .

Some C16th Century fortifications, castle gardens, excellent views, a chilly wind and some heavy joint smoking...ahhh :angel: .
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote:
    Was just walking along a road...the cars were all magical.

Hilltops are also excellent when stoned.

Planning on smoking a few joints of some particularly naughty grass up at Stirling Castle next month...reckon it'll be an amazing experience :angel: .

Some C16th Century fortifications, castle gardens, excellent views, a chilly wind and some heavy joint smoking...ahhh :angel: .
    sounds good to me.
    try some wilderness or woodland as well.
  • Options
    sounds good to me.
    try some wilderness or woodland as well.

Ground is saturated unfortunately...one of the downsides to winter.
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote:
    Ground is saturated unfortunately...one of the downsides to winter.
    very true!
    some of the moorland round here is actualy very dangerous at the moment even for me ...i know huge areas of it ...
    even for someone experienced it is now dangerous to be on your own as you can be walking along and suddenly your up to your neck in very cold water ...tearing at clumps of slippery weed trying to pull yourself out ...all is crumbling around you ...no one for miles ...AND YOUR WASTED!
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    In the summer we often take a shed load of drugs into the forest, bulid a fire, and camp out all night. I love living in the sticks - you can get away with everything.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    there's loads of man made tracks already made in this glen around me, you walk way up it and there's a mini waterfall below and a tree that conveniently falls over the river so you can cross it, i'll take a picture of it and show it some day, perfect for a "getaway" toke.
  • Options
    Shogun wrote:
    I know, just walking around chilled out but it's better if you take 5 buckets and then walk around the countryside. :p

5?

what the hell. aim for like over 20 boy :)

disclaimer(this is a patronising free post)
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    there's loads of man made tracks already made in this glen around me, you walk way up it and there's a mini waterfall below and a tree that conveniently falls over the river so you can cross it, i'll take a picture of it and show it some day, perfect for a "getaway" toke.

Where i busy my head clean open one day. :lol:

x .beepbeep I know, as many as possible.
  • Options
    Shogun wrote:
    Where i busy my head clean open one day. :lol:

x .beepbeep I know, as many as possible.

fo' sho.

3L.hold it in and how goddamn good does that feel.