Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

What your opinions on cumming everwhere. ie.on sheets etc...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Yo, was in bed last night with my girl, and she started wanking me and suddenly i felt the urge to stop her cos i knew i was about to cum, i said stop, she said why, i said cos im about to cum all over ur bed and i dont want to make a mess. She got quite angry about this, rolled over and went to sleep which was quite wierd. What do u think ? im jus against cummin over bed sheets n all.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Dont worry about it, she obviously wasn't worried. She'd probably make you sleep in the wet spot anyway :p

If you're that bothered, put a towel or something down to make sure it doesnt get through to the sheets.
    yeh, it's messy and rather unpleasent to role onto later in the night :p

just ask her to stop so you can grab a tissue, or get on top of her so it goes on her stomach (or yours for that matter) it's just so much easier to clean up :yes:
    well i still had my boxers on at the same time, so i was pretty pissed thinkin that my boxers r gona get all sticky n wet aswell as my pubes !
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Yanno, you could've removed your boxers or if you got the cum on your pubes or whatever you could just wash them?

Yes, it makes a mess but you could've enjoyed the moment and worried about the mess afterwards.

However, it was quite a stroppy, OTT reaction the girly took too.
    Yeah, she kinda went " uv got too cum " gave me some dirty look, rolled over and within 3 minutes she was snoring. I may speak to her later this evening, i dont want her to think im a dick and dont want 2 cum in her presence or some thing, or maybe il just go round there tonight and cum all over her sheets to make her happy.
    a bit strange.
    boomting wrote:
    maybe il just go round there tonight and cum all over her sheets to make her happy.

Yah. This is definitely a way to make a woman happy. :crazyeyes
    shoulda just jacked off onto her back while she was asleep and see how she liked that...
    only joking! seems a bit weird on both your parts. you for having the patience of a mammoth. i cant stop when i get that far. and her for throwing a strop!
    What colour sheets are we dealing with? Get some light blue ones, when it has dried it'll be totally invisible!! That's my tip of the day, another one same time tomorrow.....
    koe_182 wrote:
    shoulda just jacked off onto her back while she was asleep and see how she liked that...
    hahaha
    .matt
    start keeping a box of tissues/ babywipes by the side of your bed, or ask her if u can come in her mouth. dont know y she got in a huff though
    My girlfriend was a little put off because i didnt wanna cum on the sheets or anything but i explained that i didnt like the mess so she was cool. We now keep a nice supply of bog roll handy :D

Strange that she was so stroppy, and well done for being considerate to her :thumb: not many guys would care where it goes lol
    hand jobs and head he usually cums on his own stummy, but sumtimes during sex he'll pull out so it goes on my stummy or back, dependin what position we're in, because it saves the sheets and its easy to clean up with loo roll or baby wipes, then its off to the shower :wave: