Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How to tell a guy that u like him????

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi

Whats the best way that I could tell this guy that I like him? :nervous:
Hes quite shy so Im guessing that by coming straight out with it will scare him away.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    Be close to him for some time, and if you sense that he likes you back, make the first move.
  • Options
    im not sure how old you are but you could always see if they want to go for a drink straight frum work college, has always been the easiest way to ask for me
  • Options
    You don't actually have to tell someone that you like them, just hang around with them more and more. If the other person likes you then you will develop into doing coupley things, if they don't then you will stay friends.
  • Options
    Thanks for the replys, we always end up bumping into each other when were out on the weekend and end up together but I feel like its not moving fast enough if you know what I mean we dont see each other any other time.....
    Mayb it would be best if I asked him out like Mel-H suggested.
  • Options
    Crazy lady wrote:
    Thanks for the replys, we always end up bumping into each other when were out on the weekend and end up together but I feel like its not moving fast enough if you know what I mean we dont see each other any other time.....
    Mayb it would be best if I asked him out like Mel-H suggested.

yes if you are not seeing him enough for your liking then see if he wants to go out to see a film or have a drink.